Berry's Breasts

Cyberweasel89

Now, I have a question, but don't take this the wrong way, since I'm a girl. But...

With the abundance of nude mods, it was a tough call on whether to go with Type3 for the plethora of clothing mods, or the Exnem or Malo body replacers required for Malika and the gypsy clothing. I ultimately went with the "DIMONIZED TYPE3 Female Body Replacer".

Now, in the images on the mod's page, and in the game itself, the Berry model of Type3 has slightly smaller breasts than the Cali model. As a girl who is "blessed" in real life, I chose Cali, though I was also influenced by most Type3 clothing befitting Cali, as well as a toin coss.

But when I downloaded the Type3 clothing mod "A Type3 Store: Ling's Finer Things", I found that some of the clothing, and even a bodysuit to mimic the nude form of a different Type3 mesh, was labeled as "Berry". But when I wore these "Berry" items, the breasts were much larger than Cali's, as well as differently shaped than the breasts of Cali, Alice, or regular Berry. Overall, they were far larger, and much less round.

I'm just wondering what the deal is with this. Did Berry go through a breast reduction at one point by the creator of Type3? Or did someone mess with his work to make her breasts larger?

I have contacted the creator of Type3 and the one who compiled Ling's Finer Things in hopes of unraveling this mystery. However, as I lack an answer from either of them, I am wondering if the answer lies within the forum goers who know a bit of the lore behind Type3. And thus, I post the query here.

Again, I'm a girl. My question is not asked out of sexual perversion.

id chalk it up to a badly labelled bunch of items. If its clearly not Berry that is.

When making clothing mutations for bodytypes, especially if a bodmod has many variants, it can be expected that stuff falls through the cracks pretty easily.

siderant;

Nothing wrong with wanting breasts to be consistent in every outfit, they are a very important anatomical feature which is biologically pre-programmed to carry importance and appeal in BOTH genders. For reasons of a reproductive nature as a species, we are hard-wired to notice physical appeal.

People who claim to be unable to notice physical beauty and or attraction in same gendered individuals are just ignorant and living a lie lmao. That or they are biologically defective and are unable to discern between specimens that would be a good mate, and ones who would not. Genetics drive us towards self improvement as we replicate. Denial is idiotic imho ;)

(referring to guys and girls who say 'all men (or women) look the same to me, i never notice cos im not into that..' Lol.

Poor choice of words, I assure you. I meant my question is not out of sexual perversion in this case. Admittedly, though I was hesitant to state this out of appropriateness and the need for credibility, I am quite interested in a mesh for this "Berry" labeled body mesh that seems not to be Berry. Cyberweasel89 want big boobies for her character...

I personally believe that any human being, no matter how "straight" they claim to be, has some degree of bisexuality in them. Or, at the very least, curiousity. That includes myself, though I am not a lesbian, nor am I strictly bisexual.

As for the "people look alike to me" matter, I am afraid that I disagree. People tend to look alike to me, as well. I'm face blind. I usually tell people apart by their hair. So a simple thing like a haircut can make me fail to recognize someone, provided that I don't know them extremely well (such as family members).

Now, I can tell people apart if their right next to each other. But if I meet them later, I won't recall their faces. So it's more a matter of recalling faces than being able to see faces, so I'm not strictly "face blind" in the most severe sense, but it still qualifies as "face blind".

Now, back to the matter at hand: Any idea what's with this altered Berry mesh? And now that I'm no longer hiding it, where can I get ahold of this altered Berry mesh?

Okay, so I've tracked down the enlarged breasts to a particular set of outfits in Ling's Finer Things. They occur in a set of items called "Hot C" swimsuits or "C Swimsuits". They also occur in the "Body Suit: BerryHD Nude" and "Body Suit: Hot C Nude".

The "Hot C" swimsuits appear to be made by Backsteppo. I commented on the mod containing these swimsuits and I plan to send him a PM, but I don't expect an answer...

I looked up "Hot C" in a search on the Nexus, and all that came up were some Combat Shotgun mods.

I guess now we play the waiting game, unless anyone wants to step forward with information...

Until then, this remains a mystery...