The origin of your Nexus username?

Birrii

Let's talk about Nexus usernames!

How did you come up with your username? What were you thinking of when you thought about your username? By what or who were you inspired?

My username is Birrii

I was actually thinking of berries, but I thought that Berry would be way too boring.

So I chose Birrii :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a recent one...concerning nexus..... . The other one was one I made was a quicky from 5 years ago.

While the one I actually have now was even older. Pronam. I haven't picked a definitive meaning for it and I actually like that, that way I don't have to behave ICEy as I had to before :). I did decide the a is pronounced as in mám after a while. I do remember when I got the inspiration, as I quickly had to get a new name at gamespy as I had a name that looked similar to the word uninstal which I got often remembered by when I played online games ;D. I still don't recall how I got it/made it up, but I'm glad I have it.

well, my originates from runescape... about 5 or 6 years ago when it was cool to play it and th egame didn't suck

My friend was helping me make a character, and we wanted something original

so we came up with calliton

pronounced like this

ca- as in cat

lli- as in lips

ton- as a really heavy thing, a ton

calliton

and so the epicness was born...

but my biogragphy is too epic to share with anyone, for their epic glands might burst

Actually I use my name not just here but everywhere, it is my gaming tag/name. I only recently added the SWAT tag to it because I just recently officially joined that group when I no longer am in that group it will go back to just WaLkAwaY.

Long story short I have had some incredibly unfortunate, destructive and painful stuff happen to me in my life and around 2002 I vowed never to let my emotions rule me, let anything or anyone rule me again and to never get so involved with anything or anyone that I could not just WaLkAwaY.

:biggrin:

Katshy was me mis-spelling katashy, which is my nick name and I also use it for PSN and other online communitys. Katashy was me purposely mis- spelling kakashi, a character in the Naruto series.

I use "Pushkatu" for more than 5 years now. One friend used to call me like this, becouse I did all kind of stupid/wierd/funny, you name it stuff. In English it's: "the one that has been shot" or something similar... :P

I use "Pushkatu" for more than 5 years now. One friend used to call me like this, becouse I did all kind of stupid/wierd/funny, you name it stuff. In English it's: "the one that has been shot" or something similar... :P

you seem more like an ouke. i think its japanese or korean, but it means "He who falls" i like to replace falls with goes splat