The origin of your Nexus username?

Birrii

Mine starts with a University nickname... after some drunken mimicking of an SNL skit I was dubbed the Landshark. Years later, when playing an cRPG I wanted an RPGish sounding name, and there were commercials for a cheezy Kevin Sorbo movie called Kull the Conqueror (with the right setting, compared with the RPG). So, Shark + Kull = Sharkull (pronounced shar-cool).

Later on (2005?) when I wanted to come up with an online user-name for a gaming forum I was joining, I quickly googled Sharkull, it came up blank so I had my name set. Now when I google this name there are 36,000 results, the vast majority (including the top few) have nothing to do with me... so much for being unique. :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, no shakespere,just family name!

Hm, I find (names of) family more important than (names of) people we haven't even met. (That has nothing to do with the great work he delivered.). I find it awesome you used it. :thumbsup:

well thank you sweetheart! :biggrin:

Mine is the name of the Rebel Leader who based himself on Mars from the game Starseige. Great game with a great story line.

Harabec was the leader of the rebelion against the Imperial regigm, his brother Cannon Weathers was one of the top Generals of the Imperial Knights.

Because Harabec only had thin resources to utilize against the entire Imperial Army led by his brother Cannon, he was forced to use very creative tactics to keep one step ahead.

His brother had the numbers and his forces were much better equiped, but the Martian Rebels stumbed on ancient alien technology, which gave them access to extremely powerful weaponry, the most outstanding of which was the Magneto-Fusion Assault Cannon, M-FAC for short.

Later on the story line, Harabec and Cannon join together against a greater enemy, Promethieus and the Cybrids (Promethieus who was presumebly destroyed in Earthseige 2, prior to Starseige).

http://www.sshldover.co.cc/starsiege.html

Unltimately he was killed in an ambush, one against an army. But he died fightning, couldnt ask for more lol.