Wierd obsessions

DagonTheranis

Me and my friend have a list of ways to die, up to number thirty-four-thousand, three hundred fourty eight.

We used the deaths from movies, games, etc.

Example:

Putting in blunt and blade as your major skill in Oblivion, light armour and heavy armour, etc.

ah that reminds me about the summer i spent writing down how one can die in those composition books, i filled up six of them, however my obsession is that i must always were and article of clothing that has something to do with a band of guitar.

I'm obsessed with collecting video games, even some that I never end up playing... I literally must have no less than a thousand different games... 

Also obsessed with pencils, knives, action figures (haven't grown out of that one yet :P ), sheets of paper, books, math homework, and Nexus.

My 'obsessions', though I don't have anything that's near an obsession, are as follow;

1. Checking my dA for messages, but forgetting to actually upload something worth looking at

2. Handsome men between the ages of 35-45 or otherwise 15+ years older than me, whatever applies first. In fact this might be my only true obsession; whenever I write fiction, it is a recurring element in all my stories that you can guarantee you will see. It's like my watermark. It is not a KFBD work if there is no relationship between a woman and a man with a tremendous age difference, ranging from 12 to 25 years.

3. Rushing through an image for the purpose of uploading it, so I often overlook flaws and color incorrectly

4. When in the shower, I wash my body parts in a certain order the same way every single time. First shampoo, then conditioner, which I leave in as I proceed to scrub the body parts in specific order. Haven't missed a beat for five or so years since I got such a habit.

5. Anime figurines, though I don't watch anime and am not obsessed with Japan. They just look cute.

6. In video games, I save every two minutes at the most. If you pay close attention to the play time listed beside each saved games name, you'll see.

7. When doing any art in Photoshop, I keep the original image intact but as an invisible layer regardless of the fact that I can just drag and drop the original picture from my computer/internet into the photoshop window.

8. When I write fiction, I always include the Morning Glory somewhere within the pages, acting as a minor or major symbol. I love morning glories, and it is another of my watermarks.

Heheh, posting about some of my particular obsessions would probably get me banned... :ninja:

Some of my milder ones:

- a love for fancy, expensive drinks and food

- coffee (black, at least one cup a day)

- my revolver collection

- my schedule (I incorporate seconds as well)

- a hatred for tidiness (must be caused by my horribly tidy childhood)

- my video game collection (I keep many boxes and bookshelves in my basement to hold all of them)