Realistic (ugly) nude mods?

Dynastia

I've been trying out a few different nude mods (male and female), mainly because it's a huge immersion breaker for me to strip off a corpse and have it go from wearing nothing more than a few leather cheststraps and a metal codpiece to a very modest 1950's undershirt and shorts. Basically, it annoys me that they're wearing MORE after you strip them off. However, the body replacers I've found seem to be focused less towards realism and more towards having some beautiful naked bodies to ogle. I realise that the characters in fallout 3 vanilla are uniformly good-looking to begin with, but most of the nude mods out there seem to take it a level further and really turn them into veritable sex gods and goddesses.

So I'm wondering if somebody could point me to a nude body replacer that doesn't try to beautify the wastelanders, if you know of any? Even one that replacers the retro underwear with some oblivion-style loincloth would be fine, so that the looted bodies don't end up wearing MORE after you undress them.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=982

and

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013

Are the body replacers I use. I only use the topless version (since panties and boxers at least somewhat make sense)

There isn't one for ghouls to my knowledge but I don't think you kill enough clothed ghouls for it to matter, really. I was like you. I hate how a chick in painstripe armor, or a guy in blastmaster suddenly appears in a shirt and such. It's rather annoying. These replacers keep the vanilla skin tones, etc. Even the raiders remain dirty and such.

Hope this is some what what you're looking for. It's not all nude, but it should suit you well if you just want the annoyance of more clothing after being stripped gone.

I don't mind that it's not totally nude ; when I think about it, I probably couldn't come up with too many uses for scavenged pairs of underwear, especially if they've been worn non-stop by an unwashed jethead desert dweller for the last six months. I sure as hell wouldn't want to bandage an open wound with them, or wrap my lunch in them.

I've already got a nude body replacer for ghouls, it came with one of the beautiful-people type replacers I mentioned, and obviously it has none of the 'glammed-up sex god' look that their human models do), so I'm happy enough with it. It certainly gives the wasteland a more ugly, desolate and dog-eat-dog feeling. Genitals on the ferals would also be a nice touch, but I can't fault the modders for not wanting to spend weeks staring at feral ghoul junk, especially when I'd probably try to avoid even glancing at them when playing.

Anyways, I'll give your suggestions a try and report back.

I made a joke once about modelling bodies that were realistic for elderly folks. Didn't get much enthusiastic feedback.

Although many people claim to prefer their fantasy games realistic, it seems that a greater number of people prefer their fantasies... fantastic.

Eh, I really don't pay that much attention to the bodies. I was looking for a more bra and panties type deal, but the closest I got was an oblivion link.... so I went with that one, found out it made radiers appear in all black textures (odd looking) and then found the fix for that issue with the raider one (based off the first mod).

Honestly though a realistic old lady/man mod would probably get my download. I mean that doesn't annoy me as much as the 'suddenly reclothed' stuff, but I'm sure if I actually thought about it long enough it'd bug me that the old people only have old faces.

I'd definately download one, but it's not that big a deal since there are very few old folks in the game.

Personally I'd love a body replacer that keeps the vanilla healthy good-looking bodies for vault-dwellers, enclave members and maybe the brotherhood of steel, but makes the wastelanders more emaciated, with all the pimples and carbunkles and tumours and sun/windburn that should go along with their awful diets and constant exposure to very harsh elements.

Also, a raider tattoo mod that gives them awful unprofessional-looking tattoos instead of perfectly done tribal designs would be great (something like Chopper Read, rather than what you'd see on 20-year-old surfers from california)

edit ; but of course, now I'm just being greedy and demanding.

The game just isn't set up for multiple body types...

And yes, there are a few work arounds to that, but is is just simply way too much work, just to add emersion to stripping dead bodies. It is especially not worth it for people like me, who don't uaually even take the clothes off dead bodies unless it is something valuable which is very rare.

But if you do want to know how to add multiple body types I can tell you

But anyways, the body meshes that I am working on a more "realistically" porportioned, but since they are all made for specific characters on my mod, I have no reason to make an ugly body mesh. Because I am just not going to spend the time to make an overall body repacer with compatible clothing and everything like that. The meshes I am working on are made specifically for the relationship characters in my mod.

Personally, I would like to have a more muscular raider female with a more scared up texture, and I could make the model for it, but someone else would have to do the rest of the work because I don't have the time. So, if anyone is interested in that, tell me, but I just don't want to go through and re-fit the raider outfit meshes and everything.