Ordinal Not Found

Deltarno

I recently had to reinstall windows onto my computer, due to it being windows. When done, I found that my portable drive had it's name changed from G: to F:. Not a big thing, I thought, until I ran into problems running Fallout. After some errors, I deleted the game folder and re-insalled it on my main (c:) drive. Reinstalling all the DLC took some time, and as I was finishing up I got a new copy of the 1.7 patch and set it to run while I tried to track down all my old mods.

Then I got the error message

"Fallout3.exe - Ordinal not found.

The ordinal 5360 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dll"

... :blink: I've never seen this error before. But it seems to like me, as now I cannot even play the game, as this error pops up whenever I try.

How did this happen, and how do I fix it? Can/should I change the external drive back to G:? Is there some small file from the first game that hid from the purge that is playing a gurrilla war on my system for revenge? If any assistance can be given I would appreciate it, as I cannot play the game in any shape or form at this time.

• 4 years later...

The page apparently doesn't work now, why is this? How do I get rid of it now?

Chances are, it was Nexus just being Nexus. You look like you haven't been here long, so I'll fill you in: Nexus hiccups a lot, and won't cooperate. But I checked the page, and it's there, so go ahead and try it now. If not, let me know. I assume you're talking about the GFWL Disabler thingy?