Katashy

Name:

Renn

Sex:

Female

Race:

Human

Role:

The Hunter (I know Im the second to join, but can I be hunter instead of second in command? Or both, if you want.)

Epithet:

(Im guessing that this is a kind of nickname?) Shikari

Weapons:

Old, beaten up hunting rifle, but kept in good shape by Renn. Small combat dagger.

Abilities:

Good sniper, knows how to set up traps, good at staying hidden and has a small knoledge of cooking. She can fix most mechanical things.

Weaknesses:

She doesn't like killing humans, ghouls or anything else apart from animals.. While that can be seen as good, in a survival situation it can hinder her.

Personal Belongings:

Not much. She has a small key chained round her neck.

Personality:

Nice, friendly. Quite shy. If pushed far enough she'll go into a rage. She doesn't trust people straight away, they have to earn her trust.

History:

Born in Megaton. Mum and dad both died in a raider attack when she was two. Took into care by a megaton hunter, who looked after her and tought her how to hunt. The hunter died while out on a scavenge. The hunter was called Shikari (Shikari means "to hunt" in persian.), which is where she gets her nickname from. She founder a "Hunters Guild" in Megaton, but after two years, it broke down due to leadership struggles. Three years later, after being a freelance hunter, she came upon the story of the promised land. She has been asking around for anyone who knows more about it.

Appearance:

Long, black hair, loose. Forest-camo combat pants and a black hoodie. She has black combat boots and sometime wears her biker goggles. She also wears a roving trader cap when hunting.

Other:

None.

How are we going to start this RP?

Username:

Katashy

Name:

Renn

Sex:

Female

Race:

Human

Role:

The Hunter (I know Im the second to join, but can I be hunter instead of second in command? Or both, if you want.)

Epithet:

(Im guessing that this is a kind of nickname?) Shikari

Weapons:

Old, beaten up hunting rifle, but kept in good shape by Renn. Small combat dagger.

Abilities:

Good sniper, knows how to set up traps, good at staying hidden and has a small knoledge of cooking. She can fix most mechanical things.

Weaknesses:

She doesn't like killing humans, ghouls or anything else apart from animals.. While that can be seen as good, in a survival situation it can hinder her.

Personal Belongings:

Not much. She has a small key chained round her neck.

Personality:

Nice, friendly. Quite shy. If pushed far enough she'll go into a rage. She doesn't trust people straight away, they have to earn her trust.

History:

Born in Megaton. Mum and dad both died in a raider attack when she was two. Took into care by a megaton hunter, who looked after her and tought her how to hunt. The hunter died while out on a scavenge. The hunter was called Shikari (Shikari means "to hunt" in persian.), which is where she gets her nickname from. She founder a "Hunters Guild" in Megaton, but after two years, it broke down due to leadership struggles. Three years later, after being a freelance hunter, she came upon the story of the promised land. She has been asking around for anyone who knows more about it.

Appearance:

Long, black hair, loose. Forest-camo combat pants and a black hoodie. She has black combat boots and sometime wears her biker goggles. She also wears a roving trader cap when hunting.

Other:

None.

How are we going to start this RP?

Read the rules.

"Captain's Log. We've arrived in Porterville, the remains of a town in what was once Rhode Island of the United States of America. We've stopped in here to restock supplies. Current funds: 200 Caps. Currently shopping for supplies. I have purchased sufficient food to last us a bit, but I plan to gather Razor and Cale, currently doing their own thing with their allowance, and eat at the local restaurant tonight. It's not every day we get to stay in a town for the night, so we best enjoy what it offers to the fullest. Speaking of which, 120 of the 200 caps are to go to a room tonight at the local inn. I'm not sure what they'll charge to stable Bessie, so hopefully 80 Caps will be enough. But then we'll have to find more money. Razor is always good with exterminating local pests for a few Caps. And Cale can always arm wrestle at the local tavern. Even I can help out in an emergency. I can always have a Jetting competition with some Human junkie. But other than that, we'll need some fast cash soon. And Brumas-"

"Growf?"

Morlin sighed loudly. "Right. Sorry, Brumas. I guess talking to you helps me think. I know you can't respond in English, but it's nice to pretend that you can."

The mutant bear gave a snort.

"I'll pretend I didn't pretend to hear that." the Ghoul dismissed half-jokingly. "Brumas, is Bessie still right behind m-?"

Rather than Brumas answering, a Brahmin nose nuzzled the Ghoul's back, answering her question for her. The mutant cow pushed her so hard that she almost stumbled forward and dropped her walking stick.

"Oh. Hey, Bessie." she greeted the Brahmin behind her with her raspy voice. She continued with a new order for her seeing eye Yao Guai.

"Brumas, I need you to sniff out some Crunchy Mutfruit. I want to get a treat for Bessie."

Brumas responded with a whine.

"Don't worry, boy. I'll get you some nice Pig Rat pork. I know how much you love that stuff."

The Yao Guai panted happily.

Cale paced about the shack flipping a bloody soaked meat cleaver in his hand. On the floor lay four dead junkies that had jumped him while he was out walking. And sitting in front of him was the one that he hadn't killed yet. The only one that hadn't been hyped up on jet. Cale stopped pacing and stood in front of the junkie. "Well i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that didn't go like you planned did it?" The junkie could barely speak. "We...we.w...we didn't..re realy plan it." Cale crouched down and sighed. "Yeah i can tell. You guys basically bum rushed me and dragged me into this shack here and tried to beat me senseless. The question is....Why?" The junkie wimpered softly. "We thought you had some jet on you. We weren't gonna kill you or anything. We were just gonna rough you up a bit." Cale fliped the meat cleaver in the air and held it close to the junkie's face. "With a meat cleaver?" The junkie laughed nervously. "Well that was just to scare ya you know? We figured that you would scare easy. You know with you being so short and everything."

Cale whisteled a lively tune as he set fire to the shack with the four bodies and a large pile of freshly choped meat chucks inside. After the deed was done he took off running through the town streets. After he was far enough away from the shack he stopped runing and sat down against the side of a building and sighed. "Well crap. That could have gone better. Morlin's probably not gonna be too happy bout that........... Oh well." He sat there and relaxed for awhile.

Razor lay with his snout lying on the floor, a child was poking at his armour "Look mommy!! robot doggie! CAN WE KEEP IT OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!" the mother took her child by the hand and started to lead it away, "look honey, what will your father say, you know how he hates dogs."

Razor was getting annoyed, this was the fifth child this afternoon. The child continued to plead with its mother, and after several munites of ear aching whining the mother gave up. "fine fine. but you will have to take care of it." The child lept up and down with joy, "Oh thank you mommy, YEAY I HAVE A DOGGY!! im going to name you....... rover?"

That was the time when Razor thought it best to leave. "My name is Razor, firstly i am no-ones pet, and secondly..." he eyed the child, with a deep annoyed growl "i hate childeren." With that he bounded off and rounded a corner out of sight.

The child and mother stood there bewildered for a moment. "he.... talks." the mother turned around with a blank stare and headded home while the child stood there "I LOVE YOU TOO ROVER!!!!" and then trotted after her mother.

"Peh, kids. they would make my ears bleed, if thats even possible." Razor turned and started to walk down the street, but turned as his sensors indicated a rapid rise of temprature behind him. He spun as fast as he could, only to see a shack on fire. Razor snorted to himself. "that's Cale no doubt," he laughed to himself, "someone probably made the mistake of calling him short."

He looked around a bit and spotted Cale leaning against the building. Razor walked up nexto him and sat down, all he said was ".......they call you short?"

Cale looked over at Razor and chuckled. "Hey mutt. And yeah.... But not before they dragged me into a shack with the intention of robbing me. Dumbass junkies. They thought i had some Jet on me. I mean seriously! Do i look like some kind of junkie!?" He looked down and noticed that one of his leg had started to shake along with his left hand. "Okay don't answer that. Yes i look like a damn junkie... but not a Jet junkie..... I'm a dignified junkie.... Classy... I have a reason to be a junkie.. You know? All the metal and everything... Aches and pains are bound to happen and..... After a couple hundred doses of Med-X your bound to get addicted. BUT! I've been lowering the dosage. Gonna try and wean myself off of it... Again...... For the sixth time... This year....... Crap." Cale then let out a very pathetic sigh and gazed off into the distance.

"How much for the Crunchy Mutfruit?"

"Somethin' wrong with your voice, lady?"

"My voice?"

"Yeah... Ya almost sound like a gh-"

"A wild dog damaged by vocal chords."

The woman gave a mild start, but then returned to her earlier bored indifference. "Ah. yeah, that happens sometimes. Anyway, a Crunchy Mutfruit is 5 Caps, lady."

Morlin paid the woman and took the Crunchy Mutfruit. She never raised the hood of her burlap cloak in public. And her exposed hands were hidden by gloves. The only thing she couldn't hide was her smell, but most people probably thought it was the juvenile Yao Guai that was her constant companion.

A burst of heat and a commotion in the streets alerted Morlin's attention. Great. She had told her crew not to cause trouble. She could only guess that it was Cale. She'd have to have a talk with him later.

Sighing loudly, the Ghoul handed the Crunchy Mutfruit to Bessie's right head, which took a bite. She gave the left head a bite, then ate the rest herself. When you were a rotting corpse, you didn't care much about the germs of an animal. Especially when that animal was like family to you. Besides, Ghouls were largely immune to most Smoothskin diseases.

Razor let of a low sigh "that seems to be your favorite name for me." He got up and looked around, only to see the kid that had bothered him earlyer rushing towards him. "here we go again..." he said and put his ears back, clearly annoyed.

The child rushed up towards him and gave him a crushing hug, not willing to let go "THERE YOU ARE ROVER!!!" Razor growled. at that point the child had noticed Cale "Oh hello sir." She looked from Cale to Razor and back "Is this your doggy?"

Razor moved back, jerking himself free from the childs grasp. Razor looked at Cale with a slightly annoyed look, that seemed to tell him to try to get rid of the pest. Razor looked back at the child "Its Razor... not Rover."

The child laughed and lunged itself at Razor again, this time hugging him so hard it started to cause a strain at the back of his neck. He started to growl and bared his teeth but that only seemed to make the child hig him more "OH rover you are SO funny!!!"

"Cale........." Razor said impatiently.