Female body mods not working

Avrielle

I've tried BAB, Fantasy Figures, HGEC, Roberts female body replacer and every single one of them make my charater overweight no matter what I do. I've tried using the NMM (which I know some of those mods you can't use that). I've tried OBMM, doesn't work. I've also tried manual installation and it doesn't work. I've spent a whole day trying to figure this out and it's frustrating. So please help...

Doesn't make much sense, though maybe it's just a language barrier.

Care to give some screenshots of what you mean exactly?

To me it sounds like you're dissatisfied with the results of using existing body mods, while the mods themselves are working totally fine.

By your description alone I fail to see any way how what you see could 'not' be the intended results.

I used that skeleton mod and it didn't help. It's not letting me take screen shots even though I changed bAllowScreenShot=0 to 1. It won't save a screen shot at all. Basically my charater has a beer gut, fat thighs, fat arms, really high pointy butt. Boobs are normal at least. But she looks 200 lbs. Fantasy Figures and Roberts body replacement are supposed to make the character skinny, mine are really tubby no matter what I do.

Oh well, that's definitely the most unexpected solution I ever witnessed so far.

No surprise I couldn't see any possibility for what you described to be caused by a mod issue.

One thing's certain, I'll keep that one in mind for future occurances. :thumbsup: