I'm so sick of the 2012 lies >_>.

Strangeman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i embed the countdown into my siggy? i wanna let everyone see it

when you reach the link http://2012-countdown.webs.com/ and you put the mouse pointer on the countdown you'll find "copy me" and some options for copying it and embeding, but when I tried to copy it in the sig it won't work, anyone has the solution?

how do i embed the countdown into my siggy? i wanna let everyone see it

when you reach the link http://2012-countdown.webs.com/ and you put the mouse pointer on the countdown you'll find "copy me" and some options for copying it and embeding, but when I tried to copy it in the sig it won't work, anyone has the solution?

The countdown is a flash object. I don't think it can be used in a sig.

In other news, World Not Ending in 2012, Says NASA.

A good one I've found on the net ;D

"OH NO, OH GOD, THE CALENDAR ON MY WALL IS RUNNING OUT OF DAYS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE...

... Oh wait, I could just get a new calendar."

haha yeah what a crock of BS this is, isn't it? Other posters have already said what I think as well. We should just be happy that we are here in the first place.

heh...read some reviews on the movie. My friend saw it on Friday as well and he said it was a waste of money. He said the special effects are cool and all, but the story and terrible dialogue makes it cheesy, much like the director's other films. I wasn't expecting much at all out of the director, the last good movie he put out was Stargate...

Yea Ive gotten pretty mixed reviews about the movie too. My friend Erin says its AMAZING but movies she likes, I typically dont like lol. She did say its like 3 hours long too. I swear movies that have ridiculous run times, I swear its like I can feel my butt fusing with the seat lol.

The DaVince Code was really bad in that regard lol. Good movie, but holy hell it was drawn out like a 12 foot sword. Just when I thought it was almost over, of it was concluding, something would happen that would draw the movie out like another hour haha.

i doubt the world will be gangbanged in 2012 but considering it does, so what?... i am pretty sure we are all gamers here.. and what do we usually do when the world ends???.. press continue...