I am crazy

MoDqUeen

Crazy? yes or no?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. are you crazy? i mean REALLY crazy?

• meh, crazy enough.
    • not at all.
    • should i care?
    • ........... huh?
    • are you insANE?! OR CORSE I AM CRAZY!!!
    • weeee....
    • i am not crazy.... i am just... different

yes well, i thought it about time to decide who is and isn't..... i know i am.... for sure.

AND I THOUGHT IT HIGH TIME TO GET SOME MORE CRAZIES!!!

and please post below what you think makes you crazy.... or unique

for me its a whole manner of things.... for one i just love debating with myself, i end up getting a deeper understanding on the subject when i am done. and dont think the argument is one sided ... oh no... i have.... contrasting personalities and not one agrees with the other... unless it comes to food... food is good :P

Yes yes hello calli. MY NAME IS MAYA VOX MoDqUeen!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAWAWAWAWAAHAHAHHHA!!!!!

wait.... i am also called amaris, stitch, uuuuuuuum....................... can't remember the rest....... OH YES!!! MY SECOND EVER NAME WAS MAYA THE SILVER HAHAAH!!!!

so you may adress me as........................... iuuuuuh............... eeer............... ummm....... maya?

AND NO!!! NO ANTI-JOSH RAY!! HE IS A FELLOW CRAZY!! and yes josh... you are crazy :P.

but ill give you a hug........... i like hugs. AND FOOD!!! i like food.......................... im hungry.

Does imagining the utter torturous death of a hated enemy count as being crazy? o_O

Perhaps only if you act upon the impulse. Otherwise it only makes you human.

Me? I'm not crazy, I'm just different and sometimes misunderstood.

I have to double check everything I do. I think I am wierd, especialy when I'm alone, like right now. I imagine that there's another ME who analizes everything I do, that's why I double check, damn it stop watching me, you...ME!