I am crazy

MoDqUeen

Crazy? yes or no?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. are you crazy? i mean REALLY crazy?

• meh, crazy enough.
    • not at all.
    • should i care?
    • ........... huh?
    • are you insANE?! OR CORSE I AM CRAZY!!!
    • weeee....
    • i am not crazy.... i am just... different

lol i am rather paranoid, it always seems that people are always watching me.............. alwaaaaaaysssssss......

STOP WATCHING ME DAMNIT!!!

and yea alex, been a reaaaaaaly long time lol, hav't been here for months and i just got back from writing up exams too.

ever feel like when you go to a pospulated area the human race looks like a total diferent kind of race from you? kinda like they are things worth studying.

i feel like that all the time, like i am either something completely different, completely secluded from them or stand out like a sore thumb.

i also don't like looking people that i just meet in the eyes, kinda like im either being rude or like i am challenging them. but when i make friends then its ok

............. does that even make any sence?

Oh , yes , humans are very interesting ^_^. Sometimes I study their reactions,movements too :biggrin:

Looking at them directly in their eyes makes them easier to read :whistling: ; of course they might freak out and run away :hehehe:

Empathy , anyone ?

But... if you think you are crazy, you are probably sane. And... if you really are crazy - you will think you are normal and THEY are the crazy ones - you know the ones who think you are the crazy one, the weird guys in the white coats with the big butterfly nets that chase you. And that insane guy that says he is a doctor and only wants to help - Yeah right! He only wants to help you try on that coat with the buckles in the back.

Catch 22

But... if you think you are crazy, you are probably sane. And... if you really are crazy - you will think you are normal and THEY are the crazy ones - you know the ones who think you are the crazy one, the weird guys in the white coats with the big butterfly nets that chase you. And that insane guy that says he is a doctor and only wants to help - Yeah right! He only wants to help you try on that coat with the buckles in the back.

Catch 22

your logic has no effect here, for the nexus has fallen into... THE TWILIGHT ZONE *theme song*