Cant use stimpack on crippled limbs

Danstir

Hi, I installed a bunch of mods and i dont know if i installed one incorrectly but now when i go to my status screen on the top right it says vodka (S or something.

im pretty sure it used to say stimpack up there. and now when i click on a crippled limb to try to heal it it just drinks a vodka bottle and does nothing to heal the limb. i try to manually use a stimpack on the aids screen but that does nothing either. anyone know how to fix this. or which file to replace with the original file so that it uses stimpacks to heal my limbs.

i have lots i downloaded everytying i thought was cool.

animy prostitution, microbikini, shady sands, overhead3pcamera, my the groovation, josef greys kozaburo hair, lightsaber, tsurugi2handed, nuclear lab, freebuilding, plasma sword, bigtown upgraded, death canyon, ghould mansion, babereconarmor, tesl sword, stripclub, eyes_hairpack, secret of paradise, microbikini_recolour, rockville, thongpack, tactical weapons by grs frederyck, dim type3 conversions, mantis armor, cswimsuit_and harness_recolor, sexy mantis armor, naouak armors clothes, bikini_armor_type3, csx_ember, k2_playwearclub, asharaslightningitems, fellout, minihideout, sexy_nurse_type3

thats it. thats the order it shows up on my fomm too.