Fallout 3 DLC

twistedshot

• 2 weeks later...

I' m having the same problems. played half way thro PLO DLC, popped back to DC for supplied and now i can't get back. Click on the bunk on the boat and then can't move. Any one able to shed any light on this one??

update - discovered it's a fook2 problem and they've issued a temp patch that can be found on their website and should get the DLCs working again :happy:

Do you have other mods installed? There are mods that overwrite things (and most of the unintentionally) so that DLC (and other) content ends up being unavailable.

Get Timeslip's Fallout Mod Manager (if you haven't already) and ElministerAU's FO3Edit to help set your load order and to find and resolve mod conflicts. To help with that, you'll want Miax's great FO3Edit Guide - Web-enized.

I had an issue recently where the "E" key (the default PC "use" key) was somehow disabled by a mod. (Still trying to figure why that happened). You may have a similar issue with a recently-installed mod (especially if it was working before). Disable any recently installed mod(s) in FOMM and see if that fixes it.

• 1 month later...