The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes lol like i said im a newbie

Frankly, that's not really useful to us. Just about anyone can do that if they've got the CS.

Anything else? Voice act? Write? Anything?

Haha havnt tried voice acting...but people say im a good stroy/quest writer :P but thats what people say lol

Haha havnt tried voice acting...but people say im a good stroy/quest writer :P but thats what people say lol

Really? Sounds promising.

Not to be rude, but is your spelling better when writing quests, or should we find you a beta reader?

Glad to see this up and running again. I'd love to offer my help as a writer once again. If you want any proof of ability, I can email you some of my book--I've currently upped myself to 50 pages of Microsoft Word size manuscript, which translates to ~ 30,000 words and 150 some KB in 07 format. I'm really not at all busy from now until the end of May when finals come around, and would really enjoy the chance to work on this. I can also do costum music and I can probably do voicing as well--I'm just about to get a mic for recording 360' recording purposes, which means very high quality bits.

PM me for novel exerpts and just post here via regular comments for everything else; unless we fear getting clogged up, that is.

Really? Sounds promising.

Not to be rude, but is your spelling better when writing quests, or should we find you a beta reader?

haha yeah i can spell dont worry about that lol..just was typing to fast and typed stroy lol (story) ;)

hahaha no need for beta readers lol

haha yeah i can spell dont worry about that lol..just was typing to fast and typed stroy lol (story) ;)

hahaha no need for beta readers lol

Then feel free to give us an example of your writing, with good spelling and all!

L.O.L.