The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay members of the team (as much as this is gonna seem like to much information)

If i go offline fo a long period of time i dont want you guys to give up on this mod the fact is i might be running away fom home to my dads havnt seen him in 4 years but i dunno if he has internet at his place or anything just bare with me

I do want this mod to be the best mod out there and i know you guys can pull it off

Kallum

I don't :P I have my own project I wish to be the best :P But this'll come second I assure you :D.

Anyways if this is gonna work we need team handling. Kieran, you seem to know about morrowind, how about some city plans? Once those are done we shall move on from there. Sound good everyone?

Any information you can muster. City plans we can search for as you have told us. But whatever you can tell us can help. Whats the city like? Is it poor, is it rich? Even if it's stuff we can find on UESP then tell us and we can search.

Also does anyone here know about heightmaps? If so take a look at the Morrowind Heightmap I posted earlier, and tell me if it's any good.

Any information you can muster. City plans we can search for as you have told us. But whatever you can tell us can help. Whats the city like? Is it poor, is it rich? Even if it's stuff we can find on UESP then tell us and we can search.

Okay, well, let's start with the basic.

Ebonheart: Base of Imperial power in Morrowind. Rich, but militaristic. Uses Imperial castle models, so nothing new needed. Three districts: the docks, whcih house the East Empire Company (or, did, I believe they went belly up during the Oblivion Crisis) a residential district, and Castle Ebonheart itself.

Vivec: Religious capital. Home to the Poet-God Vivec. Located in the middle of the water. Made up of cantons, big square multi tiered things. One for each house, a Temple canton, a foreigners canton, and a big canton with waterfalls wher Vivec lives. Needs new models and textures out the ying yang.