The Doom of Resdayn

Deleted1497043User

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all your confidence everyone. Be aware that I don't intend to lord over you all. Just sort of help us in the right direction, to the best of my ability.

Right first things first, I'm going to check Alex's profile, see when he was last on, and PM him. As we rather need some more model/building textures. Or at least the know how to do so for L33.

Simple thing to do I know, but also the most important.

Yes alex did say he'd show me his technique :thumbsup: then once ive had a go myself i can have a look what type of buildings need doing for what region e.g. Molag Amur,Telvanni blah blaaah

Ya know what?

I think we might want to do a recap of the plot ideas. With almost 40 pages in this thread, it's starting to get very hard to find them. I can hardly remember anymore what Molag Bal had to do with anything, for example, but don't want to have to sift through 35 pages to try to find it.

Could we re-list them here, or maybe edit one of the page one posts to list them all for easy reference? In either case, we should work on the plotline stuff some more anyway.

Ya know what?

I think we might want to do a recap of the plot ideas. With almost 40 pages in this thread, it's starting to get very hard to find them. I can hardly remember anymore what Molag Bal had to do with anything, for example, but don't want to have to sift through 35 pages to try to find it.

Could we re-list them here, or maybe edit one of the page one posts to list them all for easy reference? In either case, we should work on the plotline stuff some more anyway.

I believe it involves a cult of vampire, Molag Bal worshipping necromancers called the Order of Eternal Night trying to take over Morrowind.