I need names that refers to evil females.

Lord Garfield

Heya, I am working on a mod called Archvillains of Cyrodill, it will let the player choose a second lore to go after. But point is that I will create a faction (not one with people in it, just one thats listed in the players faction tab) with different ranks that will sort of entitle the player with a certain rank as their infamy rises, point is that I need good names. I got little problems with the male ranks since Ive basicly been told to be them all. I do however need help with female names of evil characters. I will list the ranks here, and then if youd find a female equivalent to them, Id appriciate it.

So far Ive got:

Rank 1:

-------------------------

Black sheep (Male)

Black Widow (Female)

Rank 2:

Monstrosity (Male)

Banshee (Female)

Rank 3:

Abomination (Male)

???????????? (Female)

Rank 4:

???????????? (Male)

???????????? (Female)

Rank 5:

Villain (Both)

Rank 6:

Archvillain (Both)

Please feel free to make your own listings or just randomly fling suggestions. Anything, just aslong as its not discriminate or vulgar. Ill include people who helped out in the credits once its released.

Ah . . . got my self names of (real) female demons, sounds cool.

I found these on yahoo answers.

Lillith : according to Christian lore she is the mother of all Demons

Siren : Demons of the sea, luring ships onto rocks with their singing.

Jezebeth : Demon of falsehoods and lies

Proserpine : aka Persephone, princess of hell

Hezabel: the flower of hell

There's alot of female demons names out there, you could search in google.

Try Dominator/Dominatrix (though not nesessarily evil), Defiler (m/f), Harpy(f), Hellcat (?), Fury (f), Flayer (m/f), Deathhand (m/f), Slaughtermaster/Slaughtermistress, Horrorbringer/Horrormaiden, Tormentor (m/f), Fiend (m/f) and so on.

Siren is not a name, however it's not evil at all. Also Persephone/Proserpine is not a malevolent goddess.

Thanks, but... Youve toooooootally misunderstood what Im looking for, I need names of ranks that refers to the grades of evilness... Erm, not name-names.
Oops
Siren is not a name, however it's not evil at all. Also Persephone/Proserpine is not a malevolent goddess.
More oops. (blame it to the one who posted that at "Yahoo Answers".)

Mistress of whatever, such as Mistress of the dark. Mistress of the third circle etc. or Dark Mistress - or even Dark Mistress of the inner circle.

Lady - always appropriate when referring to women - such as Lady of Darkness. Or Dark Lady etc.

Bride of evil (or whatever she could be bride of) could be reversed - Evil Bride

Wife - Wife of Molag Bal, even third wife of Molag Bal,

Or if you don't like wife - consort. such as Consort of Molag Bal instead of Wife of Molag Bal - consort works for a high level male servant of a female goddess also, and implies a sexual relationship.

Maid of the Dark, or Dark Maid. Maid or maiden can be used in more than one way, Kali's hand maid (maiden). She would be very busy as Kali has 8 hands. or maybe there are 8 hand maids of Kali? Maiden implies, but not always, virginity.

Mix and match, she could have a long title such as - Darkest Lady, Foul Mistress of the inner secrets, third consort to Molag Bal, and maid of terror.

Now this I can work with, thanks. Youve all been wonderfull, even those who misunderstood it, the effort is highly appriciated ^^.

Oh, and Bben: A consort can also be female... If the Woman consorted rather... Uhmmm... Goes that way, I looked it up because of my general thirst for knowledge.