Can't start dialogue

opravdu

I made a friendly deathclaw. he's supposed to be a companion (yes i know it's been made before, i'm not releasing it anway), but really, when i try to "Talk" with him, no dialogue appears. I've tried everything, disabling packages, removing factions, editing flags. And yes: There's a speaker in the Dialogue, Allow PC Dialogue is enabled, the package allows conversation, there's a GREETING topic, the conditions fit for the start situation.

Is it the deathclaw model or..?

Dialogue doesn't just magically appear. You need to create a special quest and come up with dialogue and insert that into the plugin you are creating.

http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Category:Dialogue

Uh, which is exactly what i did. I've read alot of tutorials, and i've made working dialogue on humen before. I've done the exactly same thing here, but it won't work. I'll try re-creating it and if it still doesn't work, i'll upload the plugin if anyone wants to take a look at what i'm doing wrong.

It is not the Deathclaw model. I was able to add written and audio dialogue to a Deathclaw. You can not make them lipsynch the dialogue though because the model is incapable of that, but they will do Deathclaw idles while talking (picking their teeth, sharpening claws, etc.)

Did you create a unique voiceset for the Deathclaw? Are you using audio dialogue or written dialogue only?