One-handed melee weapons on back?

DemonicLemon

I was thinking a while ago and I could have sworn I saw many images where a sword about as big or even smaller than a Chinese officer's sword was on the back. I can't find any mods and I was hoping maybe you guys could make something.

Would this have to be done to individual weapons, or just one big group?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Maybe you could borrow animations for the rifles and see what would fit a sword most.

Unfortunately no I have not seen a sword animation re placer. And the reason you cant borrow the animations is because in the .nif for the sword weapon is where the animation it uses is referenced. You would have to replace the sword animation itself, Or the reference from within the nif file. I don't know to many people that can do either of those things. Although you could probably ask kenkuro. Try here to ask or PM him http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8593

Unfortunately no I have not seen a sword animation re placer. And the reason you cant borrow the animations is because in the .nif for the sword weapon is where the animation it uses is referenced. You would have to replace the sword animation itself, Or the reference from within the nif file. I don't know to many people that can do either of those things. Although you could probably ask kenkuro. Try here to ask or PM him http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8593

By "borrowed" I did mean replace, and since people have in fact replaced the idle animations, they might be able to replace the 1 handed melee and such.

Though I could have misread or interpreted something...

Kenkuro is one of the few that has knowledge on editing holstered animations. Talk to him. I'm not saying its not possible just that there aren't to many modders with the skills right now to do it.