How do I make a character sleep?

arkentera666

I got a character in my tenpenny tower modded and ready to go I just need to know how to make them walk and sleep in a bed and stuff like that

Also trying to figure out how to find certain parts of the wasteland maps, I can find all the interior buildings like tenpenny etc, I just would like to know how to use the exterior thing better.

Any help would be very helpfull.

I got a character in my tenpenny tower modded and ready to go I just need to know how to make them walk and sleep in a bed and stuff like that

If you mean that you have made an NPC character that lives in Tenpenny Tower then you need to create AI Packages to make them move around, eat, sleep, sweep the floor and stuff like that.

The GECK defaults to interior cells. Scroll down to other worldspaces like Wasteland to see exterior cells.

How do I create the ai packages and where lol?

Here is one link that is listed in the pinned subjects area of the General Modifications forum on Nexus:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=112021

A great many questions about the GECK and its operation have been asked and answered already. No one is likely to spoonfeed answers to very basic and well documented mod creation methods. You must read the supporting documentation I am afraid.