Iron axe

evilmicevil

A port can't be created for meshes/textures between games, even though you own them yourself we can't share them.

It would have to be made from scratch and that can't be done 'quickly'. (Although some can ;D.)

If you want things like this, it's wise to place a picture so someone knows where you are referring to.

Yeah, sorry dude. there's very anal laws about porting from Bethesda games. It's a really long explanation and it has a lot of sense to it, so just believe me when I say you can't put the Iron Battleaxe into Fallout. However, someone CAN make a DIFFERENT battleaxe. Just not the one from Oblivion. :( It sucks, I know. I wish you could have the battleaxe too, it would be awesome but yeah.

Yeah, sorry dude. there's very anal laws about porting from Bethesda games. It's a really long explanation and it has a lot of sense to it, so just believe me when I say you can't put the Iron Battleaxe into Fallout. However, someone CAN make a DIFFERENT battleaxe. Just not the one from Oblivion. :( It sucks, I know. I wish you could have the battleaxe too, it would be awesome but yeah.

Though I believe it would be fine if someone made an axe inspired by the iron axe & just don't use the original axe files

Quite right you are, Skotte. But if I recall right, there is no law stating that you can't personally port the axe into the game and only use it yourself without any distributing to others. Which I will possibly try... but I'm still paranoid whether you really can or not lol

is this the one you were referring to? (the battle axe not the war axe)

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3557/ironaxe.th.jpg

if so, here you are. its a blend file and uv map i whipped up quickly

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TzY2Qk0wdGpGR0hIRGc9PQ

im afraid youll still have to get someone else to texture it and export it as a .nif. i cant do that for you because my lappy blew up this weekend and im doing this on my portable blender at work. but hopefully that gets you close

cheers,

neunen