What talent would you like to have?

Birrii

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have the natural talent of story telling and creative writing. I envy and admire those that can put their thoughts and imagination into a story.

Have you tried writing for real? Maybe if you haven't, you should and maybe you have one in it just waiting to come out...

I did take a course in school called creative writing, and I struggled to pass, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...

Well I'd like to have ....

X-ray vision - to see exactly what Scotsmen wear under their kilts ...... LOL.

Mind reading capabilities - to know exactly what my dogs are thinking .....

- to know exactly why my best girlfriend likes to sit so close to me ..... LOL.

Bionic legs - to get into sale shops before the crowds do and to buy up the best stuff ...... hahahaha

Future sight - to see the lottery numbers ..... oh yes.

Ok, that's all for now ....

:biggrin:

Ok - so these are super powers and not talents but I couldnt resist.

The ability to write songs better. BLAGH! I fail miserably at pairing lyrics and chord progressions and they never seem to mesh properly I've only managed to write a handful of songs that sound decent but the chord progressions and lyrics sound great on their own so I wish I could get them to sound great TOGETHER...especially considering two of my friends have a band and I'd like to join except I've got nothing to bring to the table but mediocre (and I stress mediocre) drumming skills and dismal (and I stress dismal) guitar skills. I can sing though so I suppose that's a plus.

Modelling would be nice

Texturing too.

Back on musical pursuits improving my afore mentioned guitar and drumming skills would be quite nice.

unrealistically:

To talk to the dead. (DANGIT JOHN LENNON WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GET SHOT BEFORE I WAS BORN!!!)

Voluntary Microscopic vision that instantly focuses on what I will it to. (turn it off and on with a thought) that would definitely make biology faster and easier as well as biomedical engineering which I plan on purueing later in life (high school doesn't exactly allow for tinkering with DNA like a kitten with a ball of yarn...)

Time control would be veeeery handy

To hybernate, I'd like to take a few months off and sleep the whole time with my heart rate slower than a snail.

Instantaneous, perfect memeory recall of any song I've ever heard would be really cool no need for an iPod