Has the game glitched out in your favor?

Megatarius

I was playing my fresh install today, and i got to the part of invading kvatch where you get to the count's bedroom. The two kvatch guards started trying to kill each other, and i couldn't make them stop. When I tried to use the resurect command, they would just start trying to kill eachother again.

After all the work i did to keep everyone alive too.

• 2 weeks later...

Im using a mod that makes zombies sometimes resurrect after being killed.

One day i was running from a zombie , and i lured the zombie to a rock slide trap.

Then i was laughing of the zombie , covered in rocks, then the zombies gets ups and an huge rock that was covering the zombie, fly away and kills me.

I was really impressed, by the zombie "strength".

One time, I was in the Dungeon for SI after being arrested, and when I left the Dungeon, Sheogorath was there and was talking to me about the next Quest! I was like: Wut.

Im using a mod that makes zombies sometimes resurrect after being killed.

One day i was running from a zombie , and i lured the zombie to a rock slide trap.

Then i was laughing of the zombie , covered in rocks, then the zombies gets ups and an huge rock that was covering the zombie, fly away and kills me.

I was really impressed, by the zombie "strength".

I want that mod, link please!

I want that mod, link please!

the mod that does that is Martigen's Monster Mod , im using version 3.7 wich is more compatible with ooo

i donwload it from here http://elderscrolls.filefront.com/files/The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion;95index

i entered in Anvil Tavern and i saw this: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1766140-1270489264.jpg

and then i saw an argonian drinking skoma with is nose.

Sorry for going off topic.

Davide, when I try to install Darkn ui in OBMM (Omod), it comes up with this:

That omod uses a script type which you have disallowed from running.

I have no idea how to disallow a script to run. How do I fix this?

hello, i have sent you a pm with the answer