Mass Effect 2/Dragon Age 2

Retribution

Since in Mass Effect 2 we can import our saves, and I suspect that if there is a Dragon Age Origins 2, which there probably will be, that we will be able to do it in that game as well, how do you think they handle people not importing saves? The only way I can think of is giving the options for every little decision before you start the game, which is kind of silly.

I'd rather not see the option to import your save. In Mass Effect, more emphasis was put upon the main character, Shepard.

Dragon Age does not have that emphasis, and I'd rather not be stuck with an old character for DA 2. Instead, it should follow an Elder Scrolls format. The sequel will only have minor ties to the first game, and have entirely new characters.

Lol now see Ive been extremely curious about the whole importing from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2. I mean what if all youre characters skills are already jacked up, and youre running around with all four of the Master Spectre X weapons and Heavy Colossus X armor. Lol seems like youd start the game in god mode lol.

Unless youre skills are reset and you lose all youre gear. Something like that maybe?

@Harabec Weathers you lose all your weapons and armors ect also i think you may lose some levels , i bet you start at level 40 with a cap of 100 :)

@Harabec Weathers you lose all your weapons and armors ect also i think you may lose some levels , i bet you start at level 40 with a cap of 100 :)

Still, level 40 is somewhere in the middle and you'll miss all that fun you get beeing a low level. Even so, having more options is always nice. Personaly, I prefer the way Bethesda did with their TES games.