best meal EVER

TheCalliton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, it was amazing

my dad brushed some ketchup on it near the end of the cooking process... i have never had a better meal involing beef ever

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

ARGGG

Bhahahahahha awesome!

Though I gotta say, Pizza Hut's Thin and Crispy Pepperoni pizza is my ABSOLUTE favorite food haha. Like no joke, I can shovel that down all day londer and never got tired of it haha.

Pepperoni, hot peppers, sprinkle some crushed red peppers and throw some anchonvies on there....

FOOD OF THE GODS!!!!

Hahaha, damn it....Im hungry now!

Best meal ever?

Grilled Prime Rib (so tender that it melted like butter in my mouth).

Stuffed baked potatoes (the innards removed, whipped with lots of good stuff like butter, sour cream, chives, bacon bits... then put back in the skins).

That's all I remember (it was about 30 years ago) but sufficient as burned into my memory.

Dad's recipe sounds good, but if meatloaf's your thing, and you don't mind being given a cooking lesson from a cartoon octopus, check this out for an alternate recipe.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52940

Me... my best meal ever? Impossible to say. After 43 years of dining, I can tell you that being extremely hungry is one of the world's best condiments, and that there's no substitute for home-cookin' from a cook who's working for the love of those who will dine.

Hoping dad's meatloaf qualifies as the latter, and not the former...

sorry, its just that noone really thinks about putting a meatloaf in the smoker! its the best meal with beef in it ever! but my altime favorite meal would have to be a three way tie between broadway pizza, chinese food, and my grandma's ribs