I'm your huckleberry

snowdevil86

Hey, I've made a few posts here but they were mostly cries for help from an Oblivion n00b, so I thought I'd do a proper introduction. My name's Greg, I'm relatively new to the forums (been downloading mods like crazy over the last few weeks, few posts here and there). I played Oblivion on my old roommate's 360 back when it was first released, and I was obsessed with it, played every quest to death and saw everything there was to see. I had an Argonian thief/evil character with custom class Scaleblade, based around stealth attacks with poisoned katanas, mysticism & alchemy. The katanas in vanilla are rather bland though, so when I decided to fire Oblivion back up 4 years later, katana mods were the first I looked for. As most of you know, one mod leads to ten thousand, and that's how I found myself lurking on these forums. I'm typically drawn to games with thriving mod communities, and Oblivion has one of the strongest I've seen since the original Unreal (I keep hearing about Morrowind, but I've yet to play it, it's on my list). Anyway, I love to write (horror/fantasy/sci-fi), so some of my posts might be a little long-winded, but it's hard to help. Anyway, hello all and thanks for all the goodies I get to dive into these next few months!