Customizable guild base (to use with Guild Starter)

torquemadazzz

I love Aemer's refuge for a guild hall. And with jaxonz positioner its a sinch to add more beds and such. Its humongous and very atmospheric and as such its perfect for a guild. (at least the best I've found.) but if you are wanting to build your own guild you could use constructable shacks and jaxonz to set up a base nearly anywhere. I personally want a load door between me and the rest of skyrim but if you want to go for more of a bandit camp styled guild base then go for it.

additionally there's a mod that allows you to claim any dungeon in game as your home in a similar fashion to multiple adoption's bless home spell.

But even with these options, it would still be nice to be able to have a customizable hq. And it could work for several other mods that allows you to have your own army or your own guild or your own herd of horses or it could just work as a feasable base for a dragonborn concidering all the political and military crap he/she has to deal with on a daily basis. Basically here's some options that I think should be available in this guild:

all one cell (so that members can walk from room to room)

barracks

guild master's quarters (the exception to the single cell rule so that members don't decide they're going to use your bed instead of thier own.)

meeting hall

-a war room

-a parlament style court room

-something like the throne room in the imperial city,

-something super simple like tables and chairs

-a courtyard with pillows that everyone sits on

Training area (with options for mages, warriors, thiefs, or combinations of all these)

a smithy

a kitchen and dining area

guild master's office

lounge

entry hall (with options to put in a secretary to deal with those pesky quest giving citizens who always need one thing or the other.)

storage room

display room

trophy room (that slowly builds over time as your members complete quests)

Library

armory

alchemy and enchanting area

and much more that I probably missed

also it would be cool to see some hearthfire support as I wouldnt want to be based to far from my kiddles......I would hate to adopt them only to abandon them in some house somewhere.

this building would probably benefit from hearthfire house bhuilding mechanics and could change appearance on the inside and the outside...or the mod author could make it easy and simply build it into a mountain or something....but I think whoever authors this building would know which idea is preferable.

Edited by jessiejordan

• 2 years later...