Must Have Mods...

phillipjreilly

i have the basics like SKSE and SKUI. Infact a have over 30 mods, i just thinnk i am missing something please post you favroite mods here with a nexus link (this is not just for me but for everyone) ('mostly me')

i will post mods i already have

Frostfall

Hunterborn

RN&D

Skyrim Redone

Helgen Reborn

Undeath

Royal Bloodline

Shenk Thevery Overhual

Grey Cowl Of Nocturnal

Dovabear

INAGO

Your Market Stall

Fishing in Skyrim

Guild Starter

DCO

Bandolier

Necessary Map Markers

Winter is coming -Cloak

Sjel Blad Castle

CCO

Tel Nata

Build your own Home

Pillars of Creation (This is a mod designed of use with RTS)

RTS

FISS

Guard Dialogue overhaul

No Spinning death animation

Folower Trap Safety

UFO

UFO Mod And DLC patches

Gypsy eyes caravan

Levelers Tower (This is a dwemer god tower)

Multi-Adoptions (not actual name cant remember normal one)

Alternate Start Live another life

My home is your home (this is for followers)

Weapon and Armour fixes

Stones of barinzia quest markers (One is missing yet it is in the falkreath brotherhood sanctuary)

RE - Real Estate

Dweamer Knowledge

Sailable Ships

Crime Bounty decay

Storefront

Perk Tree for lich Transfromations

BECOME HIGH KING OF SKYRIM (BEST MOD I FOUND)

I have other mods yet they are not worth mentioning. In my opinion These are the MUST HAVE MODS. please everybody if i have not added a mod that you think "Wow how did he miss this mod, its the best mod i ever played, i must inform the community" PLEASE DO! I AND SO MANY OTHERS ARE COUNTING ON YOU!

Please note i have all dlcs.

Xvision Children - makes the little people look better, and in some cases a little unique.

Ethereal Elven overhaul - makes the elves look better.

I have armor mods too, but I don't know how into that you are. (i don't use skimpy armors.)

there are a lot of good armor mods out there. though there's a good amount of skimpy and over revealing ones too. also I would recommend body mods too, but i run seven body mods simultaneously and its a very difficult process to get them too work well together. if you haven't already i do recommend you get a body/skin mod, they tend to add better textures then the default game. also many armor mods are designed around the custom bodies.

The Way of the Dovahkin - Ultimate Deadly Encounters (aka Sleeping Dangers - Sands of Time)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?

With this Mod you are no longer safe, not even while your sleeping, also fast traveling and waiting and don't expect to know what's around every corner anymore or how many opponents you will be fighting...this Mod not only spawns new combat NPC's on you, it will also add to already existing numbers of combat NPC's, there are also a number of much tougher Boss NPC's to be dealt with...all of this coming very highly configurable to your taste in it's MCM Menu.

You would definitely also want to use one of the Camp or Bedroll Mods to go with it.