Wearable Holotags?

jansonmercenary

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol didn't think this would become so popular xP. MMMk well when creating armor there's a male and female version so i will just make both. I took a look at the holotags and it seems i will have to make the chain itself as well as the texture for it =/.

Yea it shouldn't be too much. But i was wondering if there was any necklaces in game that i could possibly steal a chain from ;) ? Not a made mod but vanilla in game.

Hmmm... Ok well i started on it but i wont have the time to finish it until prolly Thursday because of skool. Ill keep you guys updated if anything else gets done b4 then.

Here's an example.

The original author of this costume said that those tags were a part of the armor, and not separate pieces -- but ultimately couldn't included them in his mod because he derived them from someone else's work. And he said that he had no interest in going through the trouble of making them separate necklace pieces; so I was pretty much S.O.L.

All that said, that's pretty spot on how I'd like them oriented. Chained, and naturally spread enough to see both tags. Length should be around the upper solar plexus. Personally, I'd like it a bit lower, dangling in the middle of the chest -- but I have a feeling that it'd probably clip through the breasts of the female models. I need something that both male and female characters can wear.

:O what mod is this ? is it female only ?