reproccer wierdness

Mathalor

I used SUM to run my skyproc patchers, including ASIS, Automatic Variants, and the Reproccer. I did not merge the patches. Looking at the reproccer in tes5edit, I can see that the damage values on all of the weapons have increased substantially, and the 3 mods loaded afterward don't affect weapons (asis, asis dependency, automatic variants). When I'm in game, though, I'm seeing damage values even lower than vanilla. I can't tell why. I'm running 197 plugins, which is a lot, but not over the max.

I've rebuilt the patches and restarted the game, but neither has solved my problem.

Edited by Mathalor

I'm using the wafr, falskaar, and daedric dawnbreaker patches from that author, but since they load before the reproccer does, I don't know how they'd be causing this problem. The stats from that page might, but such changes would show up in tes5edit when looking at the .esp. Edited by Mathalor

I used the alternate stats from that page. If I hadn't, though, it would cause the reproccer.esp values to be different. It shouldn't cause the game to reject those values in favor of others. Yes?

Quotsafan had some stuff that had to go after the reproccer, perhaps you're thinking of that.

Edited by Mathalor