Hello there...

Alexspeed

I don't usually greet new members very often now, but maybe I should do this now.

Well i guess that makes me special :biggrin:

maybe not ;) Thank you for the welcome Ancient Aeon :thanks:

I greeted you because it's not common for other newbies to reply other people's welcomes (which I think is nice). I think I've only seen two or three newbies like that.

Welcome again !

I greeted you because it's not common for other newbies to reply other people's welcomes (which I think is nice). I think I've only seen two or three newbies like that.

Welcome again !

Ah i see, well its my practice when i get talked to that i respond, at least i try to, when i am not answering then i might have overlooked the post or i am really busy with other stuff =)

I guess many "Newbies" may be not only new to this forum but to forums in general, so they need time to get used to it, responding and all that,

thats not the case for me i use forums since many jears (even administered some) and so its not as hard for me as it is for one that is totally new to forums too.

Thank you for explaining yourself, it made me think about if my posting in the Newbie thread is justified at all, but i guess it is becouse i just started to use this forums regulary since some days =)

:thanks:

Seen you around, and I had the audacity not to say hello... Well, that's about to change.

Welcome to Nexus! :cool:

Thats nice of you, thank you and hello as well. :thanks:

May i sak you a question? Or anyone who might have the time to answer...

Ive seem members that have Titles under their pictures, like you have "Tu Pordenta" ... i couldnt find that in the options,

so i guess its a postingcount activated feature or earned through something else?

I am sure there is somewhere a help topic about it but i havent located it jet =)

Seen you around, and I had the audacity not to say hello... Well, that's about to change.

Welcome to Nexus! :cool:

Thats nice of you, thank you and hello as well. :thanks:

May i sak you a question? Or anyone who might have the time to answer...

Ive seem members that have Titles under their pictures, like you have "Tu Pordenta" ... i couldnt find that in the options,

so i guess its a postingcount activated feature or earned through something else?

I am sure there is somewhere a help topic about it but i havent located it jet =)

This option will appear when you've achieved 500 posts or more on the forums or mods sites (the posts on all Nexus sites as you probably know all count as one grand total). Keep posting and before you know it, you'll be able to have your own special title. :wink:

This option will appear when you've achieved 500 posts or more on the forums or mods sites (the posts on all Nexus sites as you probably know all count as one grand total). Keep posting and before you know it, you'll be able to have your own special title. :wink:

Allright i thought so, thank you for helping me =) :thanks: