Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

Krunk

Having a lot of fun with this so far. One thing I don't like is the generic-ness of items that are found. There's no special weapons so far that I can tell. Don't really care for some of the weapon graphics either. The dragon parts are absolutely fun! They really implimented that very well. I just wish you could attack ground enemies. Hopefully an expansion or patch might adjust that. I really like the game because of this feature. I still like Oblivion more though, but will have to say the dragon part makes this game stand apart.

• 11 months later...

Thanks to the Steam holiday sale I picked up the Divinity II / Flames of Vengeance package for only $19.99. This series had somehow passed me by as well.

Apparently much was improved upon from the original release and I have to say, I'm loving it. I just obtained my battle tower complete with servants and my wonderful dragon form. If mods come along for this game it may surpass even Oblivion for me in fun.

Unfortunately the price has gone back up again on Steam but even at the full price I highly recommend the game.

Oh and Lonewolf_Kai, you'll find some great weapons later on including "legendary" types.

Cheers.