New Expansion?

Therenis115

Hey Blanders i was looking on the net the other day and i saw on the Borderlands a new expansion for B-lands called The Zombie island of DR. Ned. Ill go get it if its out yet hopefully this is a new expansion

Well, don't get too excited. I got the DLC, and I'll say its good, but not great. Short missions, a few new weapons, and annoying AI. *SPOILERS*

Bats swarm the character at the beach. If they surround you, they're hard to kill. Best parts are when you find the Schooby-Doo Reference Tapes and When you kill Dr. Ned at the end of the last mission. The cool part is after you kill Ned, a fake title screen pops up and half way through the credits, Undead Ned rips the screen saying "It's not over YET!" and you have the pleasure of killing Ned...again. Speaking as a left 4 dead fan, the zombies are different. If they hit you, you slow down for a few seconds. There is a Boomer-like zombie, as well as a tank. The suicide zombies are quite annoying, because they are walking time-bombs.

Over all 8/10. I can only say that it was somewhat of a Left 4 Dead rip-off. A good one, but L4D2 is better.

And Killing Floor is better again ;)

L4D2 does nothing for me. Just a CS players zombie mod really. Much better games out there at the moment like Dragon Age: Origins and DiRT 2, not to mention Borderlands and Modern Warfare 2 which I'll actually play some more when they patch the matchmaking process to be locality searched first.