Seems usless

Deleted1497043User

Okay. Since it's such a great idea, let's wait for someone to make it since it's so fabulous.

:rolleyes: you sound like a jerk :dry:

:D Anyone got gaint chocolate milk :D

or small chocolate milk that can be scaled larger. you could just use a drinking glass and make it larger and call it chocolate milk.

Xanorak, you're being a negative nancy, please don't be a negative nancy. I really don't like negative nancy's. We're here to give inspiration, not degrading remarks. If you want to attack someone's self esteem talk to an AI program. :thanks:

Okay. Since it's such a great idea, let's wait for someone to make it since it's so fabulous.

:rolleyes: you sound like a jerk :dry:

:D Anyone got gaint chocolate milk :D

I don't understand how people could request this, let alone support this. Anyone in their right mind would know that nobody will ever do this request, so I don't see how anyone in their right mind could even ask for this. I'm extremely shocked not only by the request, but also by how people could support this. I am sorry for my outburst, but I was just so shocked. I still am.

I don't understand how people could request this, let alone support this. Anyone in their right mind would know that nobody will ever do this request, so I don't see how anyone in their right mind could even ask for this. I'm extremely shocked not only by the request, but also by how people could support this. I am sorry for my outburst, but I was just so shocked. I still am.

well prepare to be more shocked, because i desided work on it :biggrin:

Granted I would need a little help because the last/first time I made a make a human meshs I wound up fighting a ghost :sweat:.

But I'll cross that road when I get there. For now I'll worry about the gaint milk bottle

unforanatly I won't be able to start today though.

Here a funny idea

What if the man the Chocolate Milk wasn't chocolate milk (it even say in big letters "Not Chocolate Milk" :biggrin: )

just thought I throw it out there since I'm work on it right now (Friday 12/04/2009 10:12PM Central)

Edit: Here some screenshot of what I got so far

Sorry for the poor quailty :sweat:

If you ask me, this entire request is a joke. I guess the starter of this thread thought it would be funny to waste people's life.

:rolleyes: You sound like a jerk again :dry:

it not realy wasting my life because i'm doing this in my free time (weekends basicly)

I'm planning on have someone (fat man in the final version) come out of a rebuilt house behind the milk bottle when you pick it up.

I see it as pratice than a waste of time :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've hit a road block :wallbash:

(I don't know how the script, add sound, and every time, without fail, the new mesh won't show in the game)

The adding sound and script a can find out on my own, but modeling is just a problem of lack of knowledge in

nif-Gmax (Blender too complicated or at least beyond my compression :sweat: )

Technically my Christmas vacation doesn't start for another 2 days, but since I lucked out and don't have any Final tests

(an A in every class and prefect attendance [Computer Programmer {no C+ unfortunately :closedeyes: }]

[sorry long winded :sweat: ]) I decided to research scripting a charcters and event triggers (like picking up the milk and the Fat Man comes out the house)

Links would be helpful, but not going wait for one before starting my research.