Crashing in Outside

Currently using Nexus Mod Manager. Works fine in sewers and Imperial City. Crashes as soon as I try to leave to the outside world.

Using the following mods.

Oblivion.esm=1
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm=1
Mart's Monster Mod.esm=1
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esm=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
Living Economy.esp=1
Living Economy - Items.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
OOO-Water_Weeds.esp=1
OOO-Level_Stock.esp=1
OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp=1
Harvest [Flora].esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
Cutthroat Merchants.esp=1
Trade and Commerce.esp=1
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp=1
OOO-WaterFish.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO - Knights .esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO - LessReaversInGates.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod for OOO.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Roads.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - No Bone Loot.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Durability & Damage.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot G&GD.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Imperial Armor.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - More Passive Wildlife.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Friendlier Factions OOO.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Knights.esp=1
Mart's Monster Mod - Less Bone Loot.esp=1
Also, any recommendations for further mods once I get this fixed would be appreciated.

What are your hardware specs? Could be your machine is unable to handle displaying the outside world (the tutorial sewers don't put much strain on your system).

Not the best, although I am able to run vanilla Skyrim no problem. Currently deployed, so its a laptop.

AMD A4-3300M APU with Radeon Graphics, 1.9GHz

4GB RAM

Like I said, not the best, but I figured it should be fine if it runs Skyrim vanilla.

I suggest setting things like shadows, grass, trees and visible when distant objects at their lowest settings in the game Video Settings menu before you exit the sewers. Also ensure you are at the native resolution for your laptop screen. After you've exited the sewer (providing the game doesn't crash of course) take a spin around the outdoors and into the Imperial City Market District to see how well your machine is taking the strain.

To aid you in this task make a save just before exiting the sewer (not really for troubleshooting, but it will come in handy when you want to start a new character, but don't want to redo the entire tutorial). Never use Quicksave ... it's a known corrupter of save files ... use either the save from the Esc menu or console named saves (getting the console to work can be problematic on laptops if you don't have a tilde (~) key). After you exit the sewer immediately make another save, not overwriting your first. This save will come in handy when you want to continue this characters progress in the game, after troubleshooting. Then take your spin around and go to the IC and make a third save (again not overwriting). This will be your troubleshooting save.

Now start turning your settings back up one or two at a time, with a test in the IC and outdoors in between. If you can't get the visuals up to an acceptable level you'll need to start removing mods to find out which is the one (or two or more) that are pushing your machine beyond it's limits.

I generally suggest (and it is an alternative in your case as well) that you get the stock game installed and working to your satisfaction before adding any mods. That means do the tutorial and exit the sewers before adding any mods. Use my save suggestions for testing and continuing your game after getting everything set up. When adding mods, add one at a time (or in the required groupings as in the case of OOO or MMM) and test thoroughly in between. Makes it pretty trivial to figure out what is causing problems when you add one mod to a working game and then problems present themselves.