Restarting the Shivering isles quest line?

combinemaster

Can I start the shivering isles quest line without making a new character...

because mine is bugged D: (no quests for Shivering isles and when I talk too sheagorth/what ever his name is that stands beside him they don't have ANY dialogue choices! and the rest of the population don't have any quests to give me!)

Did you use any method of moving between Tamriel and SI other than the one portal you originally enter the realm through?

The game has special triggers which determines dialogues based on the realm, with that portal being the only normal way of changing it. Some mods may still allow movement between the realms, but do not cause this transition (usually because they were made before SI or were not designed for it).

If this is the case, just about everyone else in SI will also be lacking dialogues and may be talking about Tamriel events amongst themselves.

To fix it from where you are, the easiest method would probably be to just use "cow Tamriel 20, -3" in console, and just fast travel back to the Tamriel side of the portal.

I still have the problem. D:

I have not used any codes to travel from and too SI

I just finished the part where I turned on/killed the adventures in that prison type building...

Maybe the triggers are broken?

I reinstalled shivering isles twice because of certain oblivion problems (took me 2 hours to figure out everything >.<)

isn't there a mod or something that deletes all data that you have been in SI or something around that?

I don't see any bugs noted in the wiki for that quest... I assume you've installed the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch, and that you've tried going back and forth through the portal between Cyrodiil and the Isles (normally, not using the console) a few times to properly set your location.

If those things don't work, about the only suggestion I'd have left would be to load an older save game (I save every hour or two in case something like this happens). Hopefully you have an good save available.

Edit:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is any way to "undo" quests in the way you are asking. I understand some console issues are fixed by uninstalling the add-on, loading the save without it, resaving, reinstalling the add-on and trying again, but I have no idea if this would work for the PC version.

Edit:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is any way to "undo" quests in the way you are asking. I understand some console issues are fixed by uninstalling the add-on, loading the save without it, resaving, reinstalling the add-on and trying again, but I have no idea if this would work for the PC version.

If you want to uninstall Shivering Isles, you'll have to uninstall whole game, then reinstall it. SI integrates itself(via modifying Oblivion.esm) when it's installed.

Alright, here are some options:

1) Console Command movetoqt

while shivering isles main quest is active

2) Did you use this order

a. Enter the door,

b. Talk to haskill (butterflies)

c. Kill Gate Keeper

d. talk to haskill again

e. go through gates of madness

f. Arrive at new sheoth and talk to sheogorath

IN THAT ORDER!!! There is no step skipping,

If possible, just list what your currrent mission says to do

3) Unessential him, Kill Him (With Console command Kill), and resurrect him, (Console Command Resurrect) than re-essentiial him.

4) Download a hack engine, hack your save, and delete all but the first quest pop up.

or finallly

5) Give up on shivering isles, download some sort of mod, and play the hell out of it until you fell better!!!

Hope anything I said helped

WTF? You never had a quest line, or you lost your quest line?

If you lost it, at what point did you get to before you lost it

and if you never had it, How the hell did you get to sheogorath

and finaly, a hack engine, you know, to hack your save game,

Mod Engine

You edit the game data in order to add the desired effect, (Creating new missions, armour, ect.)

Basically. turn the sky pink

Hack Engine:

A Sort of external, Super console, Only it doesn't just edit the games cheat commands, but

every game function,

Basically, Control the weather and other internal functions

I currently have C4 Something (On my laptop, which I don't have with me) which was taken down by EA, so you'll have to look for a different one