whats exactly cobol do?

gobravo

i never anderstand just what exactly the cobol mod do/add to the game?

i download the mods and i didn't see anything anusuall in the game.or im complitly misunderstand the point of this mod

Common Oblivion (COBL) is a shared mod for Oblivion modders and players. The idea of COBL is that rather than each mod separately defining common objects, they're defined in COBL, and the mods then draw those objects from COBL the same way that they draw standard objects from Oblivion.esm. COBL's shared library approach: simplifies modding; avoids duplicate/conflicting definitions; provides a single point of override; etc. (See Why Cobl? for more discussion.)

Direct Additions: In addition to COBL's shared library functionality it directly provides a number of additions to the world:

Alchemical Catalogs: A series of books that list all ingredients and their effects.

Lore Books: Hundreds of new books are now available in bookshops and in loot lists.

Lore Ingredients: Morrowind alchemical ingredients are now available through all alchemical vendors.

Grinders: Grinders are available in all mage's guild halls and some alchemists shops that will grind gems, bones and some minerals to alchemical equivalents.

Modder Resources: In addition to using the items (books, ingredients) that COBL adds directly to the world, modders can also use:

Alchemical Sorters: Sophisticated alchemical sorter containers. The default implementation covers vanilla Oblivion ingredients. An OBSE version which covers ingredients from all mods will be available later.

Factions: A few (Companion, BanditFriend, AllFriend) are defined, but this is mostly still in development.

Survival/Crafting: Water well activators for use with survival mods. Use these with house mods to support compatibility with survival mods that require water sources.

More on : http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes4Mod:Cobl