Bionicles

cheesemcbutter

well i was thinking about building them piece by piece (each part in a different blender window)

all i need to do is make 1 whole arm copy and paste it and make 1 whole leg copy and paste it into the blender window with the actual chest piece then the head at the end and its done im just thinking about texturing them :S

most of them have the same pieces (arms and legs) so all they would need is a retex :P)

• 1 month later...
well i was thinking about building them piece by piece (each part in a different blender window)

all i need to do is make 1 whole arm copy and paste it and make 1 whole leg copy and paste it into the blender window with the actual chest piece then the head at the end and its done im just thinking about texturing them :S

most of them have the same pieces (arms and legs) so all they would need is a retex :P)

Could you help with my request? Please.

XD well i could but im actually currently on holiday in turkey i just come on time to time when i cant be be bothered to swim in the pool.

I just go on to do

1. check my nexus messages and updates to the mod i'm helping/interested in.

2. facebook to talk to friends.

Um he's makeing two bionicles now stay out of this please. Because i was about to report you but you were lucky because i have a soul!!!

Eh? He did nothing wrong at all. What could you possibly report him for?