Final Fantasy XIII

Birrii

Hi!

Do you look forward to Final Fantasy XIII?

What do you think it will be any good? Maybe bad?

What character are you interested in?

Talk about FFXIII here :)

Yeah, I do look forward to FFXIII. But I sadly don't really get the plot :/

But SE said that they based everything on emotions, so there must be a lot of things going on there :P

The new battle system looks pretty cool aswell, and the graphics are excellent :D

I must say I like Vanille quite much. ^^

i hear the 360 version may have lots of dvd disks ..... this may put the price up for the xbox360

Three disks, seems like the game will contain a ton of content. Looking forward to playing it.

This topic should be in the "Other Systems" section, by the way.

Yea laughs at the people complaining its not coming out for the xbox, this game is going to push the ps3 to the limit and size of the Blu ray disks, they say its going to be around 100gb :blink: with all that super high res stuff. Almost real like. Certainly beats anything that pixars puts out lol.

Might get this one just for the icandy alone.

ps3 exclusive

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149186

Yea laughs at the people complaining its not coming out for the xbox, this game is going to push the ps3 to the limit and size of the Blu ray disks, they say its going to be around 100gb :blink: with all that super high res stuff. Almost real like. Certainly beats anything that pixars puts out lol.

FF always excels at cinematics, but the game itself is not super hi-res. Consoles have a memory limit, you know.

And it will not be even close to 100GB. The actual game takes up a single Blu-ray disk, up to 50GB. It probably won't use compression, like MGS4, so the actual size will be up to 50GB.

A lot of the space is consumed by the CG and audio, as well.

FF always excels at cinematics, but the game itself is not super hi-res. Consoles have a memory limit, you know.

And it will not be even close to 100GB. The actual game takes up a single Blu-ray disk, up to 50GB. It probably won't use compression, like MGS4, so the actual size will be up to 50GB.

A lot of the space is consumed by the CG and audio, as well.

I'm not talking about the video alone, also the content as well. Your right though about the memory, but it does have atleast 1.5gb of ram all together, witch is pretty good for a console.

I might not get this one, not a big fan of final fantasy, but my brother does, he has a ps3 to, finally have someone to play online with lol.

lol ps3 exclusive (not) this was news in 2006 it coming to the 360 as well but i read somewhere they have dropped the pc version.....

lol ps3 exclusive (not) this was news in 2006 it coming to the 360 as well but i read somewhere they have dropped the pc version.....

You got a be joking lol how, maybe a toned down version for the xbox360, i don't see that kind of HD content being on the 360?, i mean its a 5 year old console.

I'm like this because i'm looking at the technical side of things, not being a fanboy in my opinion, its not me :smile: .