Gems! Rubys! diamonds!

Helldrone

Anybody have that urge of collecting gems and such? i did that alot in oblivion... i just had to have many in my house and beside my bed but i can't find a single shiny rock in fallout 3 and i expected to find any but there is none :c

so i wonder if anybody could be so kind to Maybe recreate Gems or Diamons and such like on oblivion to Fallout 3... cause having Gems and shiny rocks is a must must...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second this request. It'd add some variety, and you'd think those locked safes would contain something a bit more valuable than a few bottle caps and some burnt-up money from time to time. More loots plz.

I suggest standard stones, but then maybe some fancy jewelry or something. Pearls, rubies, diamonds, gold, whatever else.

Great idea.

Could add a perk like "Gem head" makes you insane if you don't atleast have some gems on you... but yeah i would really love jewelery... it's grown like an addiction on me....

now i know why i still play the sims 3.... alot of gems... yes.. *giggles* lol xD

And thrided for the first time! :P But seriously this would be nice. Granted the alien crystals in Mothership Zeta were a nice start, but that's a whopping two different crystals to choose from, one of which is merely a slightly larger, recolored version of the other. If we're going to have shiny things to hoard and adorn our dwellings with(this makes us sound like a bunch of psychotic magpies, doesn't it? Or maybe that's just me...) it'd be good to have as wide a variety as possible.

i don't like the Mothership zeta ones cause they are not so shiny :c i want crystals that really reflect and all the diffrent types of gems like oblivion the flawless and crude ones and i wish jewelery would be added to the game some how all the jewelery seems to be missing from fallout 3... but yes... shiny rocks *giggles* ^^