Gems! Rubys! diamonds!

Helldrone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had read through the thread someone already modeled pretty gems on his own already, we just need someone who implements them into the game as an item. possibly with random scattering throughout the wasteland.

honestly though, a replacement for an existing item would be fine too. the toy car or something for example

nenuen haven't been online lately so i guess he's been really busy and havent worked so much on the gems but i trust he will finish them soon as he get time ^^ he's a really good guy and i know it :3

hey guys, im sorry about the lull in activity on this lately, im insanely busy with work these days... but as soon as i do get some time ill be sure to get back to it.

have we found anyone yet to put the gems in game? i can export them all as nifs, but i never get time to be in the geck these days

cheers.

wish this could become a huge project that invovles all possible crystal,gems,ruby and even tibirium as colletable stuff... i recently saw on the file of the month there were colletable gold bars and coins that made me tick for hunting ._. i need my gem fix D: http://www.jewelinfo4u.com/images/Gallery/ruby.jpg