How to look up peple on Fallout3nexus.com

AlexanderJVelicky

I thought that was it originally but upon clicking it I get this.

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I was asking the same question myself earlier (about viewing profiles) and it's currently impossible to go to the memberlist until upgrades around Nexus are complete (which they are not at the moment, I believe). It's disabled at the current time...

Look here: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1413759

Well i can access it, atleast i could before i made this posting

I believe that's because it's only enabled for moderators and premium members at the moment due to the long query times related with having so many members.

When you want to find someone, usually the best way to do it is to look for one of their posts, or a PM and click their name. This will usually bring up a list of options including one to visit their profile. There are other ways that you can look for a member, but this is usually the easiest.

If the person has visited your profile, or left a comment, you can click their name to go to their profiles. If the person has made a mod, you can visit that person's profile from the page related to that mod. If you downloaded, you have a list of mods you've downloaded in your members area. If you endorsed, there is also a list of mods you've endorsed.

If the person is someone you will likely be talking to repeatedly, you can add them to your friends list from their profile page. Otherwise just using a saved PM can usually work.

As far as I know, this will only be a temporary situation.