Simple do-able mod for anyone interesting in making it.

velve666

Hey, ok so the title seems a bit immature and the wording is a bit meh....sorry about that

The problem I'm having is that I'm quite serious about immersion, actually not really a problem but there are small quirks in the game that really get on my nerves. So here it goes.

If someone could perhaps do something about the annoying comments NPC's make when "pickpocketing" them. What I mean by that is perhaps remove the comments altogether or set it to trigger on a per-relationship status. It is frustrating when I crouch in an inn, or anywhere in general, next to my best chums/buddies just to hear the whole room accusing me of being a thief, when I simply crouched down in complete innocence to see if his boots were indeed custom crafted hide splendor as he so claims.

This first became blatantly apparent to me when in roleplay mode as a new up and coming hero starting my skyrim experience, I knelt afront the jarl of Whiterun, With a feeling of honor and a glitter of hope for better things to come, the kneel was glorious, a true warriors kneel in respect to the jarls that govern thy reaches with uh...such stature and authority. Just to hear the worst words imaginable to a sincere and true nord hero..HEY! get away from me! ....uttered from behind "Get away from there!" from the corner "What do you think you're doing!"

So basically that is the point I'm trying to make.

Is it possible? sorry for the blabber it seemed more appropriate then "hey cahn u has make theese mod that disable pickpocket talking!!!!!"

Fist request btw I might have to check in on the stickys

thanks guys any thoughts?