Who Are You?

HOlyCrapOfGod

Who am I? I'm Batman...Naw, kidding. I am Willus Killus, and Keaton Foxx (Look from my up comming mod at some point)

Willus and keaton were born in Valenwood. Keaton lived with his father, and Willus with his mother. They were good friends till age ten, when bandits attacked the villiage. The bandits slew many people, including the parents of the two friends. Willus was sent to like in a Tabaxi villiage in Elsweyr across from Bravil, while Keaton was sent up North to a Castle in Northern High Rock.

The whole story in my mod, so when it's done, you'll learn lol :bunny:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the 3 I use the most, only one is of Oblivion Lore (Khajiit). I use a total of 6 characters, but these 3 are the ones I use on a regular basis.

(Leopard patterned) Khajiit: Shakira Na'am, Female, Hunter class born under the sign of the Steed. She dresses in poor clothing, even though she is of high-class birth. Loyal to the Theives Guild only, although she will kill if provoked.

Tabaxi: Marik Raq'bah, Male, Warlock Class (custom) born under the sign of the Warrior. He dresses in Egyptian-like clothing and is of high-clas birth. Werewolf loyal only to Dark Brotherhood.

Jinimaru: Godo Sarukodai, Male, Predator Class (custom) born under the sign of the Lady. He dresses in Dwemer/Steampunk outfits or Tribal gear and is the child of a criminal, low-class birth. Swears no loyalty to any guild, but works for them all but Mages Guild.

Out of them all, I like Shakira and Godo. Shakira because she's my only female character, and Godo because he's a character I made from scratch in modding and has the most in-depth story (though it isn't based on Lore at all).

Elberond is a Bosmer Recon Sniper who is a master of the Bow (as required by his profession) as well as a master of Alchemy. He has an intense hatred for those possessed of an evil heart. He especially hates Necromancers. He hunts across Cyrodiil seeking Necromancer lairs, often finding (and eliminating) Bandits, Marauders and Vampires in the process. Few survive even a single strike from his bow, as the poisons he brews are quite deadly. Even so, he learned the hard way to carry a Shortsword for defense. He was eliminating a Marauder lair when he was attacked by five of them at once. If it hadn't been for an Orc Adventurer, he likely would not have survived. As an absolute last resort, he carries a dagger (called Reaper) so heavily enchanted that it requires a Grand soul to recharge it after a single use. To date, he has only had to use it once: He'd heard rumors of an assassin camping out around Dive Rock and went to investigate. While searching the mountains, he was attacked by a monstrous creature that he could barely see. He fired arrow after arrow into it with little apparent effect and when it got close, he struck it down with Reaper. He later learned the beast was called the Underfrykt Matron.

That's Elberond's adventures to date (I haven't started the main quest with him yet).

Then there's my total psycho murderer character, Sir Killsalot. He didn't always call himself that. He was once an Assassin, but something drove him over the edge: He was given a target to eliminate and did. The next day, he saw his target alive and well. Perplexed by this, he "eliminated" his target again, this time making sure he was truly dead. The next day, he found his target alive and well again. He figured somebody in the city was resurrecting him. So he killed everyone in the city, only to find them all alive and well the next day. He went insane and decided to kill every single person in Cyrodiil. Has has now done so countless times, but everyone he kills revives within 24 hours. So he keeps killing them, hoping that eventually it will stick.

I use ShadowyDoom's respawning NPC mod to get all NPCs to respawn for Sir Killsalot. I also made a mod for myself that changes the respawn time to one day. It's actually fun getting a ridiculously huge bounty like that. The funniest thing is that some guards actually run away from Sir Killsalot instead of trying to arrest or kill him.

Not playing it anymore,recently started to make my first mod,again,from the scratch.

Though,I needed a high leveled character for various testing. :) So,old one got imported :D

Her name is Rielle Aran-Kynd.Rielle means 'beauty',aran means 'king' and kynd means 'child'.I guess it goes something like 'Beautiful Child of The Royal Blood',rough translated. :thumbsup:

Her race is Ayleid.Woke up at Elenglynn,by a couple of necromancers,who she slew on sight.The last thing she remembers is the retreating with her people to valenwood in terror from the inquisitors of the Alessian Order,back in the First Era.After the rude awakening,she went straight to the White Gold City,at the Temple Of The Ancestors,now known as 'Imperial Palace,Imperial City',and asked for an audience of the High Chancellor.Got stopped in front of the palace by two drunken guards who beaten her senselessly,naming her 'goldenrod' before signing the papers and throwing her in the city dungeon.

Currently in searching for surviving brethren,to clear the bad name of her race,by resurrecting the true Ayleid kingdom once again,which will be based on a perfect harmony with other races.She has love for everyone,despite being very shy and cold sometimes.I guess that's how those royal bloods are. :P

As a contrast to her peaceful and rather peachy look,she is a vicious warrior,brute force,swift in light armor,armed with a two handed blade,faster then the lighting.She is a very skilled healer,as well. Very much interested in art,especially sculptures,likes to take a walk from time to time by the sunken and demolished Ayleid buildings,to pay respect to the fallen ones,and to remember the glorious days.She likes a a couple of glasses of a good crafted wine,and a nice meal along with it,medium venison steak and some quality cheese,veggies and fruit on the side.

She believes in Auri-El,or Akatosh as they call the God Of All Gods in Cyrodiil today.She despise Daedra,and their foul princes,but respects their warriors as enemies of honor and discipline.Done great deeds form Tamriel,and became a hero,though,she lives pretty quiet and laid back,down to earth kind of a woman.During the sunny days,she spends her time at the Millstone Farm,with a good book,enjoying her time in a hot bath,sometimes painting as well,farming and gardening.When it gets cold,she goes to the halls of Aranmathi,to host parties and to enjoy some quality time with her friends.Collects only elven artifacts,armors and weapons,but has a trophy room filled with nord-themed and dark-themed items as well.She likes to visit Bruma,and to sit at Olav's with common people,for a nice chat and some good old Skyrim mead.Often goes to visit Countess Narina and Captain Burd,and has a nice dinner at the warm castle dinning hall. :biggrin:

Once a month,she goes to pray at the Temple Of The One,to pay respect to her late friend,Amrtin,the last emperor of Cyrodiil,and to recieve blessings of Akatosh,her ancestor god.

She hopes and somehow,she knows,for sure,that the days of a complete Ayleid restoration will come soon...She lives a common life,and waits for the Latta to show her path to the final destination. :)

Oh,and...the love thing...Well,she didn't like a certain character.Actually,she was furious when she discovered his lies and treachery,so she had to put him down,after her tasks were finished.I guess Countess Umbranox really IS better without her irresponsible husband.He won't come back this time,though,no worries. :thumbsup:

There it goes,lol.I'm gonna make me girl to write her own biography on here,and everything else,cause my fingers hurts. She has an ayleid character too! :D And a dryad one as well.Good race,though,I am an ayleidoon til the end!

Barra agea ryi sou karan! ;D

Not playing it anymore,recently started to make my first mod,again,from the scratch.

Though,I needed a high leveled character for various testing. :) So,old one got imported :D

Her name is Rielle Aran-Kynd.Rielle means 'beauty',aran means 'king' and kynd means 'child'.I guess it goes something like 'Beautiful Child of The Royal Blood',rough translated. :thumbsup:

Her race is Ayleid.Woke up at Elenglynn,by a couple of necromancers,who she slew on sight.The last thing she remembers is the retreating with her people to valenwood in terror from the inquisitors of the Alessian Order,back in the First Era.After the rude awakening,she went straight to the White Gold City,at the Temple Of The Ancestors,now known as 'Imperial Palace,Imperial City',and asked for an audience of the High Chancellor.Got stopped in front of the palace by two drunken guards who beaten her senselessly,naming her 'goldenrod' before signing the papers and throwing her in the city dungeon.

Currently in searching for surviving brethren,to clear the bad name of her race,by resurrecting the true Ayleid kingdom once again,which will be based on a perfect harmony with other races.She has love for everyone,despite being very shy and cold sometimes.I guess that's how those royal bloods are. :P

As a contrast to her peaceful and rather peachy look,she is a vicious warrior,brute force,swift in light armor,armed with a two handed blade,faster then the lighting.She is a very skilled healer,as well. Very much interested in art,especially sculptures,likes to take a walk from time to time by the sunken and demolished Ayleid buildings,to pay respect to the fallen ones,and to remember the glorious days.She likes a a couple of glasses of a good crafted wine,and a nice meal along with it,medium venison steak and some quality cheese,veggies and fruit on the side.

She believes in Auri-El,or Akatosh as they call the God Of All Gods in Cyrodiil today.She despise Daedra,and their foul princes,but respects their warriors as enemies of honor and discipline.Done great deeds form Tamriel,and became a hero,though,she lives pretty quiet and laid back,down to earth kind of a woman.During the sunny days,she spends her time at the Millstone Farm,with a good book,enjoying her time in a hot bath,sometimes painting as well,farming and gardening.When it gets cold,she goes to the halls of Aranmathi,to host parties and to enjoy some quality time with her friends.Collects only elven artifacts,armors and weapons,but has a trophy room filled with nord-themed and dark-themed items as well.She likes to visit Bruma,and to sit at Olav's with common people,for a nice chat and some good old Skyrim mead.Often goes to visit Countess Narina and Captain Burd,and has a nice dinner at the warm castle dinning hall. :biggrin:

Once a month,she goes to pray at the Temple Of The One,to pay respect to her late friend,Amrtin,the last emperor of Cyrodiil,and to recieve blessings of Akatosh,her ancestor god.

She hopes and somehow,she knows,for sure,that the days of a complete Ayleid restoration will come soon...She lives a common life,and waits for the Latta to show her path to the final destination. :)

Oh,and...the love thing...Well,she didn't like a certain character.Actually,she was furious when she discovered his lies and treachery,so she had to put him down,after her tasks were finished.I guess Countess Umbranox really IS better without her irresponsible husband.He won't come back this time,though,no worries. :thumbsup:

There it goes,lol.I'm gonna make me girl to write her own biography on here,and everything else,cause my fingers hurts. She has an ayleid character too! :D And a dryad one as well.Good race,though,I am an ayleidoon til the end!

Barra agea ryi sou karan! ;D

Martin * ^ oops

My current charachter is a level 41 male Redguard specialized in combat and expecially in magic. He uses enchanted gear (both heavy and light, but much better in heavy) and powerful spells.

He's now preparing for his journey to the Shivering Isles by raiding every single Ruin\Fort\Dungeon he finds on his way.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3192/tuhzadh.th.jpg

well.. ill upload the first chapter of my book so you understand how strong is Xcaltar.. I also upload a pic of him :D

I also dont understand how such a thread can provoke stupid fights...

exoduis.

Proud to be french.

My character is Steffan, Imperial male. For reasons unknown to him, beacuse of permament amnesia, he ended up in Imperial Prison where he was saved personally by the Emperor. He choosen his path as an warrior, who seeks fame and fortune. Currently, he is the most powerfull warrior in Tamriel, and he's not force to be reckoned with. He can do any job offered, for both good and evil. He is the most respected citizen of Empire, or exactly to say Champion of Cyrodiil, also, which is kept as secret, he is the infamous Listener.