Plzzz Help Me With Specs

angelic_upstarts

This is really starting to become a spam clutter issue...

Read the min/recommended specs in the FAQ on the Elder Scrolls site. That should give you an idea. Your computer seems to meet the minimum spec requirement, apart from your graphics card, which I can say from personal experience, is pants. I suggest upgrading to a minimum of a GeForce 6600GT, or ATi x700+ series.

This is really starting to become a spam clutter issue...

Read the min/recommended specs in the FAQ on the Elder Scrolls site. That should give you an idea. Your computer seems to meet the minimum spec requirement, apart from your graphics card, which I can say from personal experience, is pants. I suggest upgrading to a minimum of a GeForce 6600GT, or ATi x700+ series.

could u give me a link with cheap prices?

what about my ram? isn't my 512 ddr low?

i have a pentium 4 3,2 gHz , 512 ram ddr , nvidia fx5200 128mb

can i run oblivion smoothly or i have to upgrade a part of my pc?

plz recommend me ... upgrade video card or ram ???

Please check the link in my sig to find out whether your system is going to cut it or not.

In short, your system's biggest weakness is the Fx5200. Replace that with something like the 6600GT/6800GS/X800GTO etc., and if possible add another 512Mb Ram and you should be fine.

Anyhow, do check the link. It will lead you (in the second post) to a test which can easily show you how good is your system in Oblivion.

um, signs point to yes. It's just that people who don't read the threads post topics concerning such anyways. just use a healthy dose of moderation and locking, and it should stop after a while.

Also, if someone could link to the thread containing the specs (or even the Oblivion website) that would work well also.

Archived