How can I figure out what causes CTD on Death?

Deleted5094879User

Unfortunately not, the point of BOSS is to arrange your load order in a generally non-conflicting way. It really can't do any harm in case your worried about something going wrong.

It is independent of MO so you dont have to worry about setting up an exe launcher.

Uh, even if you're using MO you should be using BOSS. I've done in on MO before. If you aren't, that may be the cause of your CTD: bad load order. You run BOSS from inside MO and it's still going to give you a BOSS log.

No no I have ran boss before,Well now Loot. how do I get the log without running it? I don't want it to mess up my load order i got atm.

Then theres no use, to save you some time I would suggest getting familiar with user rules. Go check it out.

You can however go to the BOSS directory/skyrim folder there is an html document there showing your last run log. Can you post that at least?

Edited by velve666

Well, we need your current load order in a BOSS log. Well, LOOT has a log too. If you mean your load order was set by LOOT, then use the LOOT log and post it here. I've tried LOOT before and it essentially posts the same messages as a BOSS log. However I must also mention that for large load orders (more than 50 plugins), LOOT is very problematic. I tried using LOOT on my load order and it basically messed a lot of things up. A number of mods I know that SHOULD be loaded last (based on both authors recommendation and what I found after opening it up in TESVEdit) were being loaded up very high, near the esm in fact.

If you mean to say that your load order is manually arranged, you need to to go into BOSS or LOOT user rules and enter rules regarding your changes, so that running either program will load the plugins to your own personal arrangement. For example, using the BOSS latest masterlist, I have actually 75 unrecognized plugins. I use custom user rules and BOSS now reports only 7 unrecognized ones (which are inactive anyway)