New Weapon Models You'd Like to See in Game

memocollector

Shred? Hmn. There might be an issue, since the animation was made for a quadriped. Plus, it's a beast animation, so I'm not sure you'd appreciate the possibility of seeing your character's face distorted.

Monk? Not yet, as I'm trying to play the game as close to the vanilla as possible, only installing mods that make the game logical IMO (CT, FCR, RAVAge) and item mods that are available only from a merchant. I did browse extraneous specializations once, such as the Death Knight (defective), Paladin (Overpowered), Wildkin (Overpowered), etc., and I watched a Monk vid, but the Monk didn't quite come across as a well animated spec-- or was it the Tracer. Hmn...

For the most part, the Monk moves are good. Spin hits and kicks are spot on, standard punches are vanilla game animations but a few of the combos are well choreographed new moves. In addition, there are a few very well made animations for a couple of top-tier moves.

The only objection I have is the initial activation move for the "Monk" sustained ability... when females do it, it looks like a 5-yr old having a temper tantrum... LOL.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would LOVE to see the Bleach weapons from Oblivion converted to Dragon Age! Here is a link to the Oblivion versions

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14386

NOTE: Great Idea if someone wants to take the time to create NEW meshes and textures for DA versions of these. But direct "converting" of Bethesda's resources into another company's game is not allowed, and the use of any Community mods for Oblivion would need the original modder's permission.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get into learning how to mod, but I still have no real idea of how to go about it ^^;

I've found that most of the staff models don't particularly agree with me, and when I saw this piece of art in the Whispers of the Labyrinth mod ( http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1978&navtag=file/images.php?id=1978&tab=3 (They did a fantastic job of making the outfit!)) I thought to myself how awesome it would be to have a staff like that too!

If I knew anything about how to create a 3d model like that I would love to make the mod personally, but since I lack the skills myself (at the moment anyway, I hope one day I'll get there >< ) I thought I'd post here and see if someone would be willing to make what I feel would be one of the most awesome looking weapons in the game =3

Thanks for your time, and I hope you'll consider investing some time in this ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

How about a Katana? A normal katana, a taichi and the special katana which Sepiroth of FF7 uses.

I know all katana fanatics will like it.

I would like to request for some weapons from DA2 in DAO (not porting over, remaking it);

Here's the list:

Arishok's Greatsword - Bas

Edited by RyuuichiK