New Weapon Models You'd Like to See in Game

memocollector

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone still goes on here but had a request for a mod of King Cailan's blade, the two hand one that you see him with during the battle of ostagar. Was thinking maybe it would have similar abilities to Cailan's arms set (+5.75 stamina regen 0.75 health regen +6 damage to darkspawn etc..) with the item maybe being added to the drop from the risen ogre from the back to ostagar DLC? Would do it myself but I have no idea how to ð Edited by Assassinjohn9779

Don't know if anyone still goes on here but had a request for a mod of King Cailan's blade, the two hand one that you see him with during the battle of ostagar. Was thinking maybe it would have similar abilities to Cailan's arms set (+5.75 stamina regen 0.75 health regen +6 damage to darkspawn etc..) with the item maybe being added to the drop from the risen ogre from the back to ostagar DLC? Would do it myself but I have no idea how to ð

*confused* Wasn't Cailan's sword the same model as Yusaris?

If so, that weapon model already exists in the game, and thus, I might be able to accommodate your request, depending on what files I still have squirreled away. One thing though... are you asking for the sword to have the Cailan's Arms set bonus? Because that's how Maric's Blade has the 5.75% stam regen... the base regen on that sword is only .75%.

Edited by theskymoves

Yeah it does have the same model as The but was never actually implemented as a weapon. As for the stats it's probably have to be just added on as I don't know if you can have a set bonus for just one item. The whole idea is to have a 2H alternative to Cailans arms weapon set that is lore friendly but with the same bonuses.

Yeah it does have the same model as The but was never actually implemented as a weapon. As for the stats it's probably have to be just added on as I don't know if you can have a set bonus for just one item. The whole idea is to have a 2H alternative to Cailans arms weapon set that is lore friendly but with the same bonuses.

Cailan is actually equipped with Yusaris at the King's Camp Ostagar, so technically the sword is in the game.

I'm still looking to see if I have the files I need, but thanks for clearing up my muddle on the stats.

So you'd want something with

+0.75 health regeneration in combat

Weakens nearby darkspawn

+5.75 stamina regeneration in combat

+6 damage vs. darkspawn

+5 damage

?

Or did you also want the Chance to Avoid Missle Attacks and +armour the shield brings to the set? (Not sure that I can fit all that on one weapon; the toolset limits the number of bonuses on an item to 5...

And what of material/tiering? Yusaris is fixed tier silverite, Maric's Blade spawns at Red Steel, IIRC, and can be levelled up to Dragonbone, no? (I can't believe I'm fuzzy on whether Maric's Blade tiers up in vanilla. My brain has clearly turned to mush. :-/)

*fingers crossed the moderators don't look askance at working out these details in the topic dedicated to new weapon model requests*

Edited by theskymoves

Yeah that looks right and as for tier, don't know, want it to have a similar DPS as Maric's when that's dragonbone. Let's be honest who ever leaves that blade as red iron

Uploaded my effort here; hope it fits your needs.

Edited by theskymoves

• 3 months later...