What do you think about the war

rbrophy2

What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_%28card_game%29

My attempt at injecting some humor into a topic which might be the cause of some heated debates and hurt feelings. Might also help to say which war you are talking about. Yes, there is more than one, depending on definition and part of the world.

don't explain it... I caught it right right away

You don't have to fight for what you believe in in order to remain effective. it's just one of many ways.

I've also said this before but..every decent soldier who fights a war is Anti-war. the leaders telling us what to do might have a more cold agenda, but we fight to end war.

You don't have to fight for what you believe in in order to remain effective. it's just one of many ways.

I've also said this before but..every decent soldier who fights a war is Anti-war. the leaders telling us what to do might have a more cold agenda, but we fight to end war.

you always amaze me with precise and right on answers, even if many miss your point!

I agree with that Uncle roe.

Vagrant0 nice metafore by the way.

I belive that we have to fight, not to say "we are stronger" or try to take overland, but to try and acheive peace.

But, is peace really possible? A friend once told me "As long as there are two people on this world, there will always be war."

I had a math teacher one time who was a veitnam srg. and he said that we only call for times of peace so that we can reload and bury our dead. :mellow:

In a way this sonds much like the metalica song "dont tread on me" when it its said "So be it, settle the score, to secure peace is, to prepare for war."

There will always be war as it is in our nature to destroy each other. However, it is also in our nature to survive, so i choose to survive by destroying those that seek to destroy everything else.