ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Is it possible to have a mod do this with lights?

malisc140

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to do these things with a Skyrim mod. It would be wicked cool to learn where to start with tutorials if you think this could happen.

A mod to change the properties of light in a dungeon on the spot. This would be great to be able to control omni, shadow-casting, and spot lights each individually, or each group type of light.

I would want to change the color, intensity, brightness, and even size of spot lights. I would even settle for just being able to change only some of the options. The interface to do this could be very clunky, as long as it "works"

Is it possible to control the properties of light in the game, or are you stuck with how its rendered at the start?

Is it possible to change the location of lights in the game on the spot? This idea is less important, but would be cool if possible.

no, you would have to restart the game to adjust the lights in severe amounts. you cant change things to such an extreme in-engine it's just to much. though it is possible with the creation kit to change the lighting.